lol7.86x
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hi, I applied for the Morrisons logistics apprenticeship scheme. I did the 'Morrisons fit' test and then got asked to do a video interview the next day. I did the video interview and it's been two weeks. I asked and they said due to increased number of applications video processing is slow. Has anyone heard back from the video interview, if so how long did it take? thanks.
lol7.86x
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by lol7.86x)
Hi, I applied for the Morrisons logistics apprenticeship scheme. I did the 'Morrisons fit' test and then got asked to do a video interview the next day. I did the video interview and it's been two weeks. I asked and they said due to increased number of applications video processing is slow. Has anyone heard back from the video interview, if so how long did it take? thanks.
If anyone is wondering, I got a response after 3 weeks and have been invited to an assessment centre.
Thisismyunitsr
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by lol7.86x)
If anyone is wondering, I got a response after 3 weeks and have been invited to an assessment centre.
Sounds good! Hope it goes well!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever considered or are you currently considering an apprenticeship?

Yes, I am actively considering an apprenticeship (66)
12.24%
I am actively considering an alternative to uni that isn't an apprenticeship (9)
1.67%
I have considered an apprenticeship but it's not for me (141)
26.16%
I am considering a degree apprenticeship (44)
8.16%
I haven't considered an apprenticeship (261)
48.42%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (18)
3.34%

Watched Threads