Tottenham supporters

Watch
JVM2020
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Can Tottenham supporters please shed light on the perks of supporting Tottenham?
Kallisto
Badges: 22
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 week ago
You can have it a bit easier to ask in Tottenham Society for supporters. I am sure there are some.
JVM2020
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by Kallisto)
You can have it a bit easier to ask in Tottenham Society for supporters. I am sure there are some.
Yes thank you.

I will take it there !
Kallisto
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by JVM2020)
Yes thank you.

I will take it there !
You are welcome. Whenever I notice a Tottenham supporter, I will tag this fan here at this place.
Driving_Mad
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
They had an entertaining team during Pochetino, no?

No real respect for some of the Spurs fans when they decided to racially abuse Don Robbie.

The Don was merciful on this occasion. His power is unreal. Reporting these fans was the least the Don could have done.

mnot
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by JVM2020)
Can Tottenham supporters please shed light on the perks of supporting Tottenham?
You don’t have to worry about the emotional roller coaster of sport, you know exactly how many trophies you’ll win before the season starts.
Kallisto
Rep:
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by mnot)
You don’t have to worry about the emotional roller coaster of sport, you know exactly how many trophies you’ll win before the season starts.
The answer is zero, haha. That is so funny. But in a way it is true: when it matters, Tottenham fails.
Last edited by Kallisto; 6 days ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever considered or are you currently considering an apprenticeship?

Yes, I am actively considering an apprenticeship (56)
12.33%
I am actively considering an alternative to uni that isn't an apprenticeship (8)
1.76%
I have considered an apprenticeship but it's not for me (122)
26.87%
I am considering a degree apprenticeship (41)
9.03%
I haven't considered an apprenticeship (212)
46.7%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (15)
3.3%

Watched Threads