The Student Room Group

Of Mice and Men || 2022

I find theme and character essays my easiest. I don't find poetry and extract necessarily hard just i think i lack some skills. I was wondering how can i improve my poetry and extract skills. or suggest a better way to revise. My exam board is WJEC is that helps <3
Original post by paracqilo
I find theme and character essays my easiest. I don't find poetry and extract necessarily hard just i think i lack some skills. I was wondering how can i improve my poetry and extract skills. or suggest a better way to revise. My exam board is WJEC is that helps <3

Do you have an idea on what character might come up on Of Mice and Men this year, I’m WJEC too x
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by user852971563014
Do you have an idea on what character might come up on Of Mice and Men this year, I’m WJEC too x

Idrk sadly! might be slim. My teacher is usually really good at guessing what character comes up but unfortunately she got covid.😭 sorry
Original post by paracqilo
Idrk sadly! might be slim. My teacher is usually really good at guessing what character comes up but unfortunately she got covid.😭 sorry

I thought there could be a chance it could be slim as he hasn’t been used since 2012, I hope it’s not but I’m gonna have to revise him 😭😭 x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending