The Student Room Group
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website

Durham Law Foundation offers anyone ?

Hi wondering if anyone got offer for Durham Law Foundation ?
Cheers

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Hi wondering if anyone got offer for Durham Law Foundation ?
Cheers

Don't you have to do an assessment in February? I'm applying for Accounting and Finance Foundation at Durham.
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
Reply 2
Am not sure I thought people have got the offers already but you are right about interviews.
Do they ask you to upload documents to the portal to support your application for foundation ?
Am not sure I thought people have got the offers already but you are right about interviews.
Do they ask you to upload documents to the portal to support your application for the foundation?

I'm honestly don't know if they do that.

Have you applied for any other foundation years?
Reply 4
I'm honestly don't know if they do that.

Have you applied for any other foundation years?

No just Durham am sure they will ask otherwise how would they know if we are eligible for foundation ?
No just Durham am sure they will ask otherwise how would they know if we are eligible for foundation ?

You're meant to put in your personal statement the entry criteria that you meet!!!
It said it on the bottom of the personal statement. But you can still make and send in a substitute one to Durham which will replace the other one you applied with on UCAS.
Reply 7
You're meant to put in your personal statement the entry criteria that you meet!!!

Oh no I didn't knew that at all..what should I do now ?
Reply 8
Oh no I didn't knew that at all..what should I do now ?

I thought they would

It said it on the bottom of the personal statement. But you can still make and send in a substitute one to Durham which will replace the other one you applied with on UCAS.

Can't believe I didn't saw that. But would that PS be reflected to all of the courses ? As I don't want other to are that written in my PS. Shall I contact Durham ?
I thought they would

Can't believe I didn't saw that. But would that PS be reflected to all of the courses ? As I don't want other to are that written in my PS. Shall I contact Durham ?

Yes contact durham, I posted a link to the website page but it's being reviewed by the m0ds so yeah, just type in Google Durham personal statement substitute and the site should come up btw, you can only send in a substitute p.s within 3 days of acknowledgement by Durham (the email).
Yes contact durham, I posted a link to the website page but it's being reviewed by the m0ds so yeah, just type in Google Durham personal statement substitute and the site should come up btw, you can only send in a substitute p.s within 3 days of acknowledgement by Durham (the email).

Oh that's great, i saw the link and it mentions the susbtitute personal statement and ask for Login. Will do that today.
Just wondering where should we write the category at the end of PS ? Or how should we write it
Thanks
Oh that's great, i saw the link and it mentions the susbtitute personal statement and ask for Login. Will do that today.
Just wondering where should we write the category at the end of PS ? Or how should we write it
Thanks

Just write it somewhere, it depends on you.
Thanks

By the way, have you sat the LNAT? They need you to.
Yes I did sat in LNAT.
So would I just add as a category at the end of write a sentence to support it ?

Thanks
Yes I did sat in LNAT.
So would I just add as a category at the end of write a sentence to support it ?

Thanks

That'd make sense if you did.

No problem!

Just imagine if you didn't put the information on there! Good luck btw, I hope you get in :smile:
I owe you a big one seriously.
Many thanks for your guidance

May I ask where did you added the category in the PS?

Thanks

Thanks

I included mine at the end of my personal statement along with a general conclusion.
And you added that as a substitute ps after they gave you portal login right ?

Thanks

Since you're applying to law, how about the foundation years at Cambridge and Oxford? Also, sheffield, southampton, birmingham etc.

Quick Reply

Latest