The Apprentice

Watch this thread
Cote1
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
Anyone up for this?
I love this series.
Last edited by Cote1; 4 months ago
starxdust
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 months ago
cant wait its so exciting!
Cote1
Rep:
(Original post by starxdust)
cant wait its so exciting!
I am genuinely excited.

It is on now!
Cote1
Rep:
Sorry to see Harry go. He was funny.
starxdust
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
ikkkk he was the funniest. i wish akshay went instead
Cote1
Rep:
ikkkk he was the funniest. i wish akshay went instead
Yes. He was too cocky. Wasn't mad keen on the women's team leader. I liked Amy and the nursery business woman.

I didn't like the turf logo.
Cote1
Rep:
I mean turd
starxdust
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Cote1)
Yes. He was too cocky. Wasn't mad keen on the women's team leader. I liked Amy and the nursery business woman.

I didn't like the turf logo.
yh i dont think she was a good team leader she didnt even listen to anyone's ideas. and she kept saying "bouji" but couldnt define it lol.
Why was the logo green and brown? it had nothing to do with the sea or cruises.
mnot
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
Both teams were **** this week.

Thought they should have fired the sub-team leader for the logo, that guy (who got fired) was quite difficult but tbf he was calling out a really really poor logo & they all said he was wrong.
Cote1
Rep:
I don't know! It was so strange but so funny!

It would have been better if blue.
Cote1
Rep:
(Original post by mnot)

Thought they should have fired the sub-team leader for the logo, that guy (who got fired) was quite difficult but tbf he was calling out a really really poor logo & they all said he was wrong.
The team leader irritated me as he was a bit cocky. What do you think? Though it is to be expected.

The sub team leader did get it so wrong with that weird logo though.
Cote1
Rep:
I did think both teams were poor as I thought the booji thing or whatever it was...well nobody knew what it was or what it meant!

But that logo..
starxdust
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by mnot)

i actually liked him even though he made the worst mistake in my opinion
t0897
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Cote1)
Anyone up for this?
I love this series.
It's so funny how bad both teams were I really hope it gets better
also akeem should've 100% gone over harry that branding was horrible, if you watch the ep 2 preview on you're fired, you see someone say 'it looks like a turd' I cannot stop laughing if that's akeem's team again
Cote1
Rep:
i actually liked him even though he made the worst mistake in my opinion
I liked him as he was funny.
starxdust
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Cote1)
I did think both teams were poor as I thought the booji thing or whatever it was...well nobody knew what it was or what it meant!
no one really did good but it was so entertaining i cant wait for next weeks ep
mnot
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Cote1)
The team leader irritated me as he was a bit cocky. What do you think? Though it is to be expected.

The sub team leader did get it so wrong with that weird logo though.
Just thought he pushed that shocking logo, everything he did was quite poor and didn’t even include the name. Ultimately it totally failed because of the logo whereas the guy who got fired spent the whole time trying to change the logo but got thrown under the bus because nobody liked him.
Cote1
Rep:
(Original post by t0897)
It's so funny how bad both teams were I really hope it gets better
also akeem should've 100% gone over harry that branding was horrible, if you watch the ep 2 preview on you're fired, you see someone say 'it looks like a turd' I cannot stop laughing if that's akeem's team again
I saw that! The turd thing made me laugh.
starxdust
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by mnot)
Just thought he pushed that shocking logo, everything he did was quite poor and didn’t even include the name. Ultimately it totally failed because of the logo whereas the guy who got fired spent the whole time trying to change the logo but got thrown under the bus because nobody liked him.
i feel like he would get really good tho
Cote1
Rep:
(Original post by mnot)
It was because they found him annoying. There was no other reason to bring him in the boardroom.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Y13's - If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (24)
18.6%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something else changes (e.g. exams/pandemic related concerns) (14)
10.85%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (10)
7.75%
I still have more questions before I make my decision (22)
17.05%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (33)
25.58%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (26)
20.16%

Watched Threads