Would you delete or keep?

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
If someone went on a date with ulterior motives like obtaining sex from the date but didn't get any physical intimacy past the 2nd date.
Then got angry and decided not to text her or meet the guy/girl anymore, would you delete their number, block or keep their number saved?
ROTL94 2
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 months ago
If someone used me for sex I'd certainly not be interested in communicating with them again, so I'd block and delete their number.
londonmyst
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 months ago
Depends if they were dishonest or nasty.
If so, I'd block online and change my number then delete their contact info.
If not, keep their number and leave the door open to casually chat or meetup for drinks/business event as part of a group.
username5794123
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
Delete.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by ROTL94 2)
If someone used me for sex I'd certainly not be interested in communicating with them again, so I'd block and delete their number.
No I mean if you cut this person off if you felt they wouldn't give you sex then what would you do? Keep their number saved or delete?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by londonmyst)
Depends if they were dishonest or nasty.
If so, I'd block online and change my number then delete their contact info.
If not, keep their number and leave the door open to casually chat or meetup for drinks/business event as part of a group.
No I mean if you cut this person off if you felt they wouldn't give you sex then what would you do? Keep their number saved or delete?
Angel in the sky
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
Definitely delete it
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Angel in the sky)
Definitely delete it
I mean if you cut this person off if you felt they wouldn't give you sex then what would you do? Keep their number saved or delete?
Anonymous #2
Report 4 months ago
Probably delete?

Getting angry is certainly a negative, that is pretty immature tbh. It is likely that the person only wanted sex if they are getting angry and ghosting.

I can see why some might not like the fact that there was no physical intimacy past the 2nd date though (but getting angry is pathetic like I said) because physical intimacy is quite important for some people. It can sort of show a lack of physical attraction and a person might think you are just using them for entertainment.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Anonymous)
Probably delete?

Getting angry is certainly a negative, that is pretty immature tbh. It is likely that the person only wanted sex if they are getting angry and ghosting.

I can see why some might not like the fact that there was no physical intimacy past the 2nd date though (but getting angry is pathetic like I said) because physical intimacy is quite important for some people. It can sort of show a lack of physical attraction and a person might think you are just using them for entertainment.
Only 1 date properly
londonmyst
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
Delete and move on to find a more sexually compatible individual looking for a ons/casual sex arrangement.
Anonymous #1
Delete and move on to find a more sexually compatible individual looking for a ons/casual sex arrangement.
If someone still keeps the number after cutting contact what could this mean?
shortcomicfan
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
idk about deleting it, if this man has issues wouldn't it be more dangerous to delete it also if he chooses to ignore you wouldn't he still have this issue and make it someone else's issue? maybe deleting it would be too harmful especially if he gets angry towards u. U could try talking to him about it if not then maybe try to distance yourself till he moves on.
londonmyst
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
If someone still keeps the number after cutting contact what could this mean?
Lazy about deleting numbers, forgotten that they have it or might one day be open to chatting again.
Anonymous #1
Lazy about deleting numbers, forgotten that they have it or might one day be open to chatting again.
They just saw the person they cut off yesterday but the number is still saved
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
I don't delete people's phone numbers, so it'd remain in my contacts regardless.
Angel in the sky
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
I mean if you cut this person off if you felt they wouldn't give you sex then what would you do? Keep their number saved or delete?
Delete everything
Anonymous #3
Report 4 months ago
Block and delete
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has advance information helped during your exams?

Yes (132)
66.33%
No (45)
22.61%
I didn't use it to prepare (22)
11.06%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed