Has anybody ever had a breast biopsy

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
What is your experience, does it hurt??

I’ve found a 2 lump in my armpit and my breast. My doctor examined them and is sending me to the breast clinic.
Chi chi5
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 weeks ago
Positive energy and thoughts your way, hopefully it’ll be nothing to worry about x
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Chi chi5)
Positive energy and thoughts your way, hopefully it’ll be nothing to worry about x
This means a lot to me
Chi chi5
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
This means a lot to me
❤️ Keep us updated if you can
Redfrost
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
Do you mean needle biopsy? I had one years ago it was fine just like an injection really lasted seconds.

Never had a surgical biopsy though would imagine it would also be fine experience wise
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Redfrost)
Do you mean needle biopsy? I had one years ago it was fine just like an injection really lasted seconds.

Never had a surgical biopsy though would imagine it would also be fine experience wise
The needle one. Did it hurt?
Redfrost
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
The needle one. Did it hurt?
No more than an injection, just a bit of a sting nowt to worry about
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

When did you submit your Ucas application if you applied to go to university this year?

September 2021 (36)
7.2%
October 2021 (223)
44.6%
November 2021 (59)
11.8%
December 2021 (64)
12.8%
January 2021 (60)
12%
I still haven't submitted it yet! (43)
8.6%