My boyfriend and I

Watch
Buggwhitfield
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
SO me and my boyfriend have been together for 3 years and lately he's been very distant and wants to spend more time with his friends than me. Last night,he asked if I was in the mood for sex. Now mind you,he had just came in and it was 3 in the morning. I said no so he went right back out.Come to find out,he cheated on me with my bestfriend. When I confronted him about it he said it was because I can't accept the fact that he likes to have fun like any other guy. Just a few hours ago he dmed and asked to meet up after school? What should I do?
Food!!
Badges: 15
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 weeks ago
how old are you?
Anonymous #1
Report 3 weeks ago
Dump him he ain’t worthy of you, just coming back wanting to have sex only and cheats on you for your best friend just a lack of disrespect to be honest you can do better than him
YaliaV123
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
I despair.
Frey.j.a
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Buggwhitfield)
SO me and my boyfriend have been together for 3 years and lately he's been very distant and wants to spend more time with his friends than me. Last night,he asked if I was in the mood for sex. Now mind you,he had just came in and it was 3 in the morning. I said no so he went right back out.Come to find out,he cheated on me with my bestfriend. When I confronted him about it he said it was because I can't accept the fact that he likes to have fun like any other guy. Just a few hours ago he dmed and asked to meet up after school? What should I do?
drop him
Angel in the sky
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
you are worth more than just sex , get rid of him
Buggwhitfield
Rep:
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Food!!)
how old are you?
21. Aug 19,1999
Food!!
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
21. Aug 19,1999
ah well id drop him tbh
he cheated on you
0ptics
Badges: 19
Report 2 weeks ago
21. Aug 19,1999
Impossible.
username5889736
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
get rid of him
Angel in the sky
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
Dump him
TriplexA
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
Hi there.

I'm sorry to hear this . I would advise distancing yourself from him but trying not to become hostile towards him or your best friend - I completely understand if you would feel this way towards them. This means your reputation isn't ruined and you can move on knowing you were never in the wrong.

I wish you all the best with finding a genuine life long partner.
Take care.
Anonymous #2
Report 2 weeks ago
When did he message you, was it the day you found out or after? I think it's best if you take some time to yourself to process it, then in a couple of weeks if you're up for it see if he still wants to have a chat?
Surnia
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
21. Aug 19,1999
So who is still at school?
Buggwhitfield
Rep:
(Original post by 0ptics)
Impossible.
how
Paktriot
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
Dump him AND the “best friend”
ROTL94 2
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
21. Aug 19,1999
Just a few hours ago he dmed and asked to meet up after school
Are you going out with a schoolchild then?
brjf
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
Teenage relationships shouldn’t be a thing, they are incapable of it at such young ages
Buggwhitfield
Rep:
I'm 21. I'm not a teenager
TriplexA
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
I'm 21. I'm not a teenager
It's because you said "after school" and your 21 - people think you're trolling.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

When did you submit your Ucas application if you applied to go to university this year?

September 2021 (36)
6.47%
October 2021 (252)
45.32%
November 2021 (66)
11.87%
December 2021 (69)
12.41%
January 2021 (72)
12.95%
I still haven't submitted it yet! (44)
7.91%