The Student Room Group

Body count

Do you think it’s bad for a 20 year old girl to have slept with 15 people since losing virginity? Never had a relationship
Well at the end of the day, so long as there was consent and all, it was her choice.
Original post by Anonymous
Do you think it’s bad for a 20 year old girl to have slept with 15 people since losing virginity? Never had a relationship

I'm all for people sleeping with however many people they want as long as they're being safe, but that is quite a lot for such a young age.
Original post by Anonymous
I'm all for people sleeping with however many people they want as long as they're being safe, but that is quite a lot for such a young age.

Not really? Considering the legal age is 16, over 4 years that's not loads. Especially if this person is at uni or something.
I think all this body count stuff is crass and silly. What matters is whether it was consensual and safe, that’s it. As long as you’re fine with it then no one else’s opinion should matter.
No, it is not bad.
But different people have very different ambitions, opinions, dating dealbreakers and relationship priorities.

Many people that prefer to confine intimate sexual activity to a relationship with someone that they have got to know will take a very cautious approach towards how sexually compatible they will be with a date/partner that enjoys hookups and casual sex.
There are also some people who have dealbreakers that rule out potential partners who are not waiting until marriage, have accumulated hookups into the double digits or whose past total number of sexual partners is higher than their own.
No but depends on when they lost their virginity, if they only lost it at age 19 then yes but if they lost it at 16 and all were consensual then I don't see the problem.

I have friends that will go on a different hookup multiple times a week (Grindr is the worst!).
Also not only if it's consensual but also if it's safe... STDs don't seem fun. But it is her body she can do as she likes. You can only give her advice; if she listens is up to her. I personally do not plan on losing my virginity till I find the right person/after marriage so it does seem like quite a bit to me but everyone has their own ambitions and desires in that regard.
What you do and the people you sleep with is your choice. If it was consensual and everything that's cool. However personally I wouldn't get with a girl that isn't a virgin like I am.
It doesn’t matter, it will affect how you are judged by others. Anyone similar can think both good or bad about it so in that sense it doesn’t even matter if it’s known or not known, you’ll be judged.

Everything is impossible to predict I feel like

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending