[18F] - I'm too tight to masturbate/have sex (Is it vaginismus?)

Watch
ClaudiaWoods
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hi everyone, my name is Claudia and I'm 18 years old. After doing some research online, I think I may be suffering from vaginismus.
I'm a virgin so I've obviously never tried full intercourse but when I try to finger myself I am so tight it hurts a lot and I can only get maybe the very tips of 1 (2 if i'm very lucky) fingers inside myself before I have to stop. I have quite small hands too so I really can't get anything big in there, especially not a penis.This might sound stupid but I'm so scared/anxious of visiting doctors, especially if it's something related to sexual health. Is there anything I can do "at home" to fix this myself or will I have to build up courage to get this looked at?Is it easy to fix? I have so many questions it's stressing me out a little.If anyone please can help me that would be great.If you need anymore info please let me know.Thanks!
iqra_xoxoxoxox
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 week ago
It could be possible that you do have vaginismus, which is nothing you should be ashamed about! What do you use for you periods :tampons or pads ? Next time your on you period where a tampon and if it hurts and you unable to put it all in then you might have it . But I do advise you to check with a doctor first!
ClaudiaWoods
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by iqra_xoxoxoxox)
It could be possible that you do have vaginismus, which is nothing you should be ashamed about! What do you use for you periods :tampons or pads ? Next time your on you period where a tampon and if it hurts and you unable to put it all in then you might have it . But I do advise you to check with a doctor first!
Thank you so much for the quick reply!! I use pads, it's too tight really for tampons
graceymoo651
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
****Trigger Warning: SA***** I went through the same when I was younger and I also believe I suffered from vaginismus as a result of childhood sexual abuse and I also think my upbringing towards sex being a shameful act played a part. I could never use tampons, couldn't use any fingers when it came to masturbating. If you do have it just remember that it's an involuntary response, just like blinking when something comes towards your eyes. Like Iqra said try using tampons. I was too embarrassed to go to the doctors but one day I was able to use a tampon... sounds weird but I actually cried because I was so happy. Things didn't automatically get easier after that day, I just kept trying until it became easier. Don't put too much pressure on yourself. xx
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever considered or are you currently considering an apprenticeship?

Yes, I am actively considering an apprenticeship (46)
12.23%
I am actively considering an alternative to uni that isn't an apprenticeship (7)
1.86%
I have considered an apprenticeship but it's not for me (94)
25%
I am considering a degree apprenticeship (34)
9.04%
I haven't considered an apprenticeship (181)
48.14%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (14)
3.72%

Watched Threads