The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

law at warwick 2022

anyone get an offer yet; when did you apply and hear back?

Scroll to see replies

Check the thread in the link below, some offers received already.

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7069428
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Hi guys! Is anyone waiting for their decision on Warwick law? I applied in Jan and it's been 3 months, I'm honestly losing hope now because it's April and I have received my other offers already.
Reply 3
Original post by thelawkid2022
Hi guys! Is anyone waiting for their decision on Warwick law? I applied in Jan and it's been 3 months, I'm honestly losing hope now because it's April and I have received my other offers already.

I’m in the exact same situation.
Original post by a100ysf
I’m in the exact same situation.

This truly sucks sm!! Where else did you apply & get offers from btw?
Reply 5
This truly sucks sm!! Where else did you apply & get offers from btw?

I have offers from Birmingham, Cardiff and York. I also applied for Law and Sociology at Warwick which I have an offer for, but LLB Law I’ve heard nothing. It’s so frustrating refreshing emails every 10 mins lmao
Original post by a100ysf
I have offers from Birmingham, Cardiff and York. I also applied for Law and Sociology at Warwick which I have an offer for, but LLB Law I’ve heard nothing. It’s so frustrating refreshing emails every 10 mins lmao

Congrats on your offers! And yes, I was think of writing to Warwick because it's been way too long
Reply 7
Congrats on your offers! And yes, I was think of writing to Warwick because it's been way too long

Thank you! What other places are you considering? And yes I was also going to write to them however feared getting the whole “still deciding” kinda response.
Original post by a100ysf
Thank you! What other places are you considering? And yes I was also going to write to them however feared getting the whole “still deciding” kinda response.

I have offers from Bristol, Nottingham, and Exeter so far. I am considering Bristol because I have heard it's great for law.
Same tbh but I think something is better than nothing so might as well email Warwick, plus we have every right to it's mid-April 😫

exactly in the same position! received every other response except Warwick
Original post by luckygoat
exactly in the same position! received every other response except Warwick

Hopefully, they'll revert back soon enough!
saw on another thread that some offers were given out. any more given out here ?
saw on another thread that some offers were given out. any more given out here ?

still waiting on mine :frown:(
Reply 13
I’m still waiting for mine and it’s been 6 months so I think I might withdraw
Original post by Anonymous
still waiting on mine :frown:(

hopefully they reply soon ! best of luck
i got rejected from 4 unis warwick is my last hope. What LNAT score and Alevels do people have? Ive taken a gap year, i got 31/42 and A*AAA. My 3 A's were teacher assessed i really think its unfair unis are weighting it so heavily
Original post by Joyymartinn
i got rejected from 4 unis warwick is my last hope. What LNAT score and Alevels do people have? Ive taken a gap year, i got 31/42 and A*AAA. My 3 A's were teacher assessed i really think its unfair unis are weighting it so heavily

I got 2 offers from my safe unis and rejected from my top 2. I had predicted A*AA and I got 25 lnat. Im hoping for Warwick otherwise I will consider a gap year. the system this year seems very messed up. but Warwick doesn't look at lnat so im not worried about that
(edited 2 years ago)
I wish they looked, my lnat was good lol. Ive already taken a gap year. Im born in september and so i was going to be 20 when i go to uni this year but if i take another gap year ill be 21 and pretty sure a mature student! it all just feels so unfair. I didnt really apply to safe unis this year stupidly.

I got 2 offers from my safe unis and rejected from my top 2. I had predicted A*AA and I got 25 lnat. Im hoping for Warwick otherwise I will consider a gap year. the system this year seems very messed up. but Warwick doesn't look at lnat so im not worried about that
Original post by Joyymartinn
I wish they looked, my lnat was good lol. Ive already taken a gap year. Im born in september and so i was going to be 20 when i go to uni this year but if i take another gap year ill be 21 and pretty sure a mature student! it all just feels so unfair. I didnt really apply to safe unis this year stupidly.

honestly don't worry about that. if I was in your position I wouldn't have applied to safe uni's either because your stats are rlly good. I think its just a matter of this year and the process this year. I'm sure there are many people in your situation, don't worry.
Aw thank you. What unis did you get into?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending