The Student Room Group

making money online

hey everyone im trying to find a way to make money online. im really tight for money atm and am struggling
anyone know how i could make money quickly online without getting into a scam
Reply 1
Have you asked the moderators on here for any potential jobs they could give you temporarily ?
Reply 2
Original post by JVM2020
Have you asked the moderators on here for any potential jobs they could give you temporarily ?

no but that would be amazing do you know how i could get in touch with them?
Reply 3
Original post by TriplexA
Hi there.

You can take online surveys which pay you to do them - albeit not much. Unfortunately sometimes you may not be suitable to take the survey though based on a few initial Qs.

I'd personally opt for a job in person in all honesty.

Hope this somewhat helps though.

hi thank you, i would be open to online jobs which i could start from home as my first job but just haven't found any which i could work around college
Reply 4
Original post by tamtam765
no but that would be amazing do you know how i could get in touch with them?

Their statuses will show under their names.

If you go on any subforum, many sticky threads are done by them. You can privately message them.
Reply 5
hey everyone im trying to find a way to make money online. im really tight for money atm and am struggling
anyone know how i could make money quickly online without getting into a scam

Could try out matched betting: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4551354
There’s things such as Usertesting, YouGov, that you can do surveys and such together but the payouts aren’t instant
Reply 7

I do not think this is wise. If the bet fails, the money is gone and that can be addictive as people lust after money. have you seen all those programs on ITV where players don't walk away and try to get more and then they lose?
Reply 8
Original post by JVM2020
I do not think this is wise. If the bet fails, the money is gone and that can be addictive as people lust after money. have you seen all those programs on ITV where players don't walk away and try to get more and then they lose?

yes i agree it will lose me more money than gains - but thank you for giving ideas x
You can make a tenner easily. Download sumup on the app store (its a blue app) and sign up. They give you ten quid for signing up - instant!!
Reply 10
Original post by symptom
You can make a tenner easily. Download sumup on the app store (its a blue app) and sign up. They give you ten quid for signing up - instant!!

thank youuu
thank youuu

Np! Lmk if it worked, I have a few more you can do haha I've made like £60 in a month from signups.
Original post by symptom
Np! Lmk if it worked, I have a few more you can do haha I've made like £60 in a month from signups.

Tell me some sign ups to help me earn.
Reply 14
Original post by JVM2020

I'm not sure you understand what matched betting is.
Original post by symptom

is there a minimum amount of cash you need to cash out?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending