Politics A level revision

Watch this thread
Lauren372012
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
Hi all,
I'm in year 13 and am currently studying a level politics under the aqa spec. I'm really struggling on finding a good revision technique for this subject because there's so much content and I don't know where to start. Generally Im not awful at the subject and I get good marks on my essays but when it comes to the test I struggle to answer the questions in time and generally learning the content seems so overwhelming. If anyone has any revision techniques which helped them that would be really helpful.
Thanks
sakaboss
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 months ago
I really suggest Anki flashcards. I do chemistry, Biology and Psychology. Biology and psychology require lots of content to learn and am guessing politics requires loads of content to. Learn flashcards then do lots of practice questions or past paper questions. It really helps.
Search politics flashcards if you aren't bothered to make your own. Quizlet is also another option.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (21)
26.58%
As I expected (24)
30.38%
Harder (29)
36.71%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (5)
6.33%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise