Pomadoro

Watch this thread
Music47
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
Does anyone use this method and what do you think of it?

ArizonaRobbins
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Music47)
Does anyone use this method and what do you think of it?
i've used this method once or twice while studying and this is what i personally thought
pros: i realised that i can get burnt out quite easily during studying, and this method helps ease the feeling and makes me more energized
cons: the 'break' section usually started when i was really getting into something and i didn't want to stop and lose my train of thought. so what i did was i stopped the timer until i finished my particular section of work and then played it again. like i said, it did ease my burnout but i found the timer to be slightly inconvenient as i had to keep pausing and playing it

but not everybody is the same and that was my personal experience, and you and other people might feel differently than how i do. if i could, i would've used a timer with a longer period of studying with fewer breaks but i couldn't find any ones like that
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Psychology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (211)
42.37%
The paper was reasonable (216)
43.37%
Not feeling great about that exam... (45)
9.04%
It was TERRIBLE (26)
5.22%

Watched Threads