Foreskin

Watch
Anonymouslyjsjj
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Hey everyone,
I am 14 year old I am scared to pull back my fore skin and I am not able to ask my parents about foreskin retraction can anybody advice me a bit
AmIReallyHere
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 weeks ago
UHM- As a 14 year old this thread was not something i wanted to read 😂 ask wikihow, reddit... i just assumed you pull on it... like pull down
AmIReallyHere
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
If you really can't pull it down, go to a doctor/sexual health clinic, it may be a problem
Anonymouslyjsjj
Rep:
(Original post by AmIReallyHere)
UHM- As a 14 year old this thread was not something i wanted to read 😂 ask wikihow, reddit... i just assumed you pull on it... like pull down
Spoiler:
Show
I am scared that it may pain or something
Anonymouslyjsjj
Rep:
I am just scared that it will give pain pls tell that how to do it or I should use a lube or something else
AmIReallyHere
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymouslyjsjj)
I am just scared that it will give pain pls tell that how to do it or I should use a lube or something else
i don't think you need lube.... it would be a costly enterprise, do a google search if you are scared... also I do hope you are washing under the foreskin...
viktorismyplant
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
the only way you will know is if you do it. just dont yank it back that would be stupid
AmIReallyHere
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=6583144
Anonymouslyjsjj
Rep:
(Original post by AmIReallyHere)
Did it.Thank you
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

When did you submit your Ucas application if you applied to go to university this year?

September 2021 (35)
7.22%
October 2021 (221)
45.57%
November 2021 (55)
11.34%
December 2021 (62)
12.78%
January 2021 (56)
11.55%
I still haven't submitted it yet! (41)
8.45%