Biggest Food Sin You've Witnessed?

Watch
Scienceisgood
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Well, I have successfully seen food hell today.

Ketchup, on a kebab. Who does this?!

What's the biggest food sin you've witnessed?
dinomedic
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 week ago
i have ketchup on my pizza #sorrynotsorry
Scienceisgood
Rep:
(Original post by dinomedic)
i have ketchup on my pizza #sorrynotsorry
I'm sorry, we can't make this relationship work. It's not me, it's you.
londonmyst
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Honey and grapes on a cheese & tomato pizza. :gasp:
x.merit.xx
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
liking the frosting of a cupcake and not eating the cake
hungrysalamander
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Canteen food at school.
Food!!
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
chocolate and ketchup

don't ask how this happened
londonmyst
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Food!!)
chocolate and ketchup
don't ask how this happened
Muffins or mash potato?
Anything but peanut butter cookies. :eek:
username5613084
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
I’ve seen food posting on tsr, instead of staying in the fridge Food!!
Scienceisgood
Rep:
(Original post by hungrysalamander)
Canteen food at school.
You must be from the post-Jaime Oliver era of canteen food. Turkey Twizzlers were the best thing on the menu!
Last edited by Scienceisgood; 1 week ago
Food!!
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by londonmyst)
Muffins or mash potato?
Anything but peanut butter cookies. :eek:
:rofl:
no i can't eat peanut butter cookies gives me spots smh
Spoiler:
Show
it was a jaffa cake with ketchup :afraid:

(Original post by Ax Sleepy)
I’ve seen food posting on tsr, instead of staying in the fridge Food!!
shush let me stay out the fridge for once
hungrysalamander
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Scienceisgood)
You must be from the post-Jaime Oliver era of canteen food. Turkey Twizzlers were the best thing on the menu!
Jaimie oliver ruining our food . I had to look up what turkey twizzlers were. I forgot to mention Jaimie oliver adding chilli jam into fried rice.
TriplexA
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Well, I have successfully seen food hell today.

Ketchup, on a kebab. Who does this?!

What's the biggest food sin you've witnessed?
Toasted fish fingers - which were soggy inside

fish finger fan do you agree?
Last edited by TriplexA; 1 week ago
Scienceisgood
Rep:
(Original post by Food!!)
:rofl:
no i can't eat peanut butter cookies gives me spots smh
Spoiler:
Show
it was a jaffa cake with ketchup :afraid:

shush let me stay out the fridge for once
Were you super tired or high and assume it was a chicken nuggie or something?!
Food!!
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Were you super tired or high and assume it was a chicken nuggie or something?!
wasn't me it was my brother and he put the jaffa cake in my plate while i was eating pizza and my mum made him eat it :rofl:
Chronoscope
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Cheesy malteasers. A former colleague admitted it and the whole place went silent (probably due to the atrociousness of it :lol: :puke: he wrapped cheese around them then melted them in the microwave :yucky:
Last edited by Chronoscope; 1 week ago
cleveranimal56
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Lmao reminds me of this one time I asked my mum for sugar on my mashed potato. She kept asking if I was sure. And I was like yes, just do it, why is it that hard. Then when she brought it, I was like why the hell is there sugar on my mashed potatos, I asked for salt xD
Sabertooth
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Chronoscope)
Cheesy malteasers. A former colleague admitted it and the whole place went silent (probably due to the atrociousness of it :lol: :puke: he wrapped cheese around them then melted them in the microwave :yucky:
If you put malteasers in the microwave they go all crappy.
londonmyst
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Chronoscope)
Probably better than marmite malteasers.
Kallisto
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Somebody ordered a pizza with french fries as topping. And you people thought that pineapple is gross.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever considered or are you currently considering an apprenticeship?

Yes, I am actively considering an apprenticeship (66)
12.24%
I am actively considering an alternative to uni that isn't an apprenticeship (9)
1.67%
I have considered an apprenticeship but it's not for me (141)
26.16%
I am considering a degree apprenticeship (44)
8.16%
I haven't considered an apprenticeship (261)
48.42%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (18)
3.34%

Watched Threads