The Student Room Group
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website

Apprenticeship

Hi! I’m starting a physiotherapy apprenticeship in January at Sheffield Hallam and wondered if anyone else was too or even the occupational therapy one?!!
Reply 1
Hi there, I'm not on any apprenticeship program but I am looking into these courses. It seems like they're closed to external applicants. I was wondering to get on an apprenticeship program did you have prior physio experience? Thank you
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website
hi @Xl5071 Here is information on studying an apprenticeship at Hallam: https://www.shu.ac.uk/apprenticeships/ .

You can study: https://www.shu.ac.uk/study-here/higher-and-degree-apprenticeships

You mentioned physio, so here are the health and social care apprenticeships we offer: https://www.shu.ac.uk/study-here/higher-and-degree-apprenticeships/health-and-social-care

On each course you click on, there will be a section on 'entry requirements' so look on this to see what experience you need to apply.

- Rosie
Reply 3
Hi! I’m starting the physio degree apprenticeship in March 2023 at SHU. How are you finding your course?
Reply 4
Original post by sophie hj
Hi! I’m starting a physiotherapy apprenticeship in January at Sheffield Hallam and wondered if anyone else was too or even the occupational therapy one?!!

Hi! I’m starting the physio degree apprenticeship in March 2023 at SHU. How are you finding your course?
Original post by NTRDPT

Hi @NTRDPT,

We just wanted to say how excited we are that you will be joining our BSc (Honours) Physiotherapy degree apprenticeship programme and Team Hallam! If you have any questions or queries about the course, how you will learn, our support services and anything else, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us here or our teams directly (see our website for details).

Take care, stay safe and see you soon! :smile:

Luke - Official Sheffield Hallam Rep
Reply 6
Original post by Sheffield Hallam University
Hi @NTRDPT,

We just wanted to say how excited we are that you will be joining our BSc (Honours) Physiotherapy degree apprenticeship programme and Team Hallam! If you have any questions or queries about the course, how you will learn, our support services and anything else, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us here or our teams directly (see our website for details).

Take care, stay safe and see you soon! :smile:

Luke - Official Sheffield Hallam Rep

Hi @Luke

I’m excited! Is there anyone who’s either been on this degree apprenticeship or is on it now that I can speak to?

Thanks
Original post by NTRDPT
Hi @Luke

I’m excited! Is there anyone who’s either been on this degree apprenticeship or is on it now that I can speak to?

Thanks

Hi,

You might be able to speak to a current student at one of our open days! Good luck with everything :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending