sophie hj
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Hi! I’m starting a physiotherapy apprenticeship in January at Sheffield Hallam and wondered if anyone else was too or even the occupational therapy one?!!
Mythical Pingu
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by sophie hj)
Hi! I’m starting a physiotherapy apprenticeship in January at Sheffield Hallam and wondered if anyone else was too or even the occupational therapy one?!!
Hi, I've moved your thread to the apprenticeships forum - I hope you find someone

MP
Chris2892
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
I did my degree apprenticeship at Sheffield Hallam but not on the same course.

Don’t worry if nobody reaches out, Hallam have an excellent student union. You can join up to the societies you find interesting like any other student and meet people there .

Alternatively, if you live and work in a different city (like I did) you can see if your local university has guest membership option. You may be able to join the student union without being a student at that specific university. The really social group societies like dancing lessons and sports are good for making friends and taking your mind off studies.

During university study hours, you’ll find a lot of the others don’t know anyone either. You’ll typically be encouraged to work together to complete work, so it’s easy to make friends.
Last edited by Chris2892; 1 week ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

When did you submit your Ucas application if you applied to go to university this year?

September 2021 (36)
7.2%
October 2021 (223)
44.6%
November 2021 (59)
11.8%
December 2021 (64)
12.8%
January 2021 (60)
12%
I still haven't submitted it yet! (43)
8.6%