Is it bad I'm so behind in romantic and sexual matters?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
So even though I'm 20 yet my knowledge of the romatic and sexual world is probably on the level of a primary school kid. I had this realisation come up recently when someone made me do that whole Rice Purity test thing, only for me to get a score of 99. It caused quite the discussion between us because while they knew I was pretty behind in most social areas (never been in a relationship or even really close with a girl, never been to a party, etc.) they were also quite surprised how behind I am in learning more about myself romantically and sexually and what I like, to the point where she started to think I might be asexual, even though I'm not. But is it really that bad then at I my age I never even masturbated, never had any romantic or any sexual experiences, or even know what I would like and dislike if I ever get lucky enough to be in a relationship?
Anonymous #2
Report 6 days ago
The other stuff is very normal, plenty of people don’t have those experiences until they’re in their 20s, but I am surprised you’ve made it to 20 without ever masturbating.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever considered or are you currently considering an apprenticeship?

Yes, I am actively considering an apprenticeship (46)
12.23%
I am actively considering an alternative to uni that isn't an apprenticeship (7)
1.86%
I have considered an apprenticeship but it's not for me (94)
25%
I am considering a degree apprenticeship (34)
9.04%
I haven't considered an apprenticeship (181)
48.14%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (14)
3.72%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise