TheJoke786
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
if i apply to Manchester university to do nursing and then reject their offer and try to apply to the same university for optometry the next academic year or through clearing will that be weird? is that allowed?
H.dy
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 week ago
Nah that's perfectly fine. They won't care, you can apply as many times as it takes and it won't make a difference. Good luck with your application
McGinger
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
They wont even notice.
But they wouldnt care even if they did.
whisks
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by TheJoke786)
if i apply to Manchester university to do nursing and then reject their offer and try to apply to the same university for optometry the next academic year or through clearing will that be weird? is that allowed?
it’s allowed and normal don’t worry! but just letting you know it’s highly unlikely optometry at manchester will be available in clearing this year.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever considered or are you currently considering an apprenticeship?

Yes, I am actively considering an apprenticeship (74)
13.31%
I am actively considering an alternative to uni that isn't an apprenticeship (9)
1.62%
I have considered an apprenticeship but it's not for me (142)
25.54%
I am considering a degree apprenticeship (44)
7.91%
I haven't considered an apprenticeship (269)
48.38%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (18)
3.24%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed