I can't anymore

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
I hate people. But only as much as they hate me. I'm typing this as I got woken up by my uni flat chattering their lungs out in the corridor, crying. At this rate every night I either have to shove a play doh earplug in my earholes or risk getting kept up. I genuinely feel like I'm going insane.

I thought Christmas break was bad enough, I was all alone in my room for 4 weeks, but at least I didn't have the flat making me feel like garbage and lost sleep on my own account. I swear I tried talking to them, until one day I was going out with them and they ditched me at another block.

I can see my miserable life mapping out ahead of me even after I graduate, however I decide to survive the next 3 years. It's complicated, but I actually have reasons to think that.

I don't even know why I'm posting this, I've calmed down, I know I'll just shove earplugs in and hope I manage to sleep before my brain spirals off again, and tomorrow morning everyone will be gone, I'll be feeling better and looking back at how pathetic I was. I hope that's ok, I just can't right now. And I hope you're having a better day than I am.
Anonymous #2
Report 2 weeks ago
ayo it’s hard i can’t imagine how annoying that would be, i’m glad u wanna finish the next three years and i wish the best for you.
are you able to switch dorms with someone? bc that may be better for your mental health or even if u get a single dorm if ur uni offers that.
ig this hardship is gonna end up being character development, just stay strong for yourself.
best wishes
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Anonymous)
ayo it’s hard i can’t imagine how annoying that would be, i’m glad u wanna finish the next three years and i wish the best for you.
are you able to switch dorms with someone? bc that may be better for your mental health or even if u get a single dorm if ur uni offers that.
ig this hardship is gonna end up being character development, just stay strong for yourself.
best wishes
This has been my second transfer already, so I'm stuck here. I could move off campus, except I'm debating transferring to another uni next year, then I wouldn't stay here long enough for a contract.

Also idk how but PRSOM
revert2
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 weeks ago
I know the feeling. I live on a council estate where people scream at each other outside my house and play music at all hours. I wear earplugs all the time, and I’m starting to get ear infections. Most of these people don’t even live here—they just come here to deal drugs and smoke weed with their friends.

I hope everything works out for you!
Anonymous #1
(Original post by revert2)
I know the feeling. I live on a council estate where people scream at each other outside my house and play music at all hours. I wear earplugs all the time, and I’m starting to get ear infections. Most of these people don’t even live here—they just come here to deal drugs and smoke weed with their friends.

I hope everything works out for you!
God why go all the way there to screw you over. Go see a doctor, I've had ear infections before, not from earplugs though, and it hurt so bad I couldn't eat
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

When did you submit your Ucas application if you applied to go to university this year?

September 2021 (36)
6.5%
October 2021 (251)
45.31%
November 2021 (66)
11.91%
December 2021 (69)
12.45%
January 2021 (71)
12.82%
I still haven't submitted it yet! (44)
7.94%