Any tips for eu law exam?Watch this thread
- Create essay plans, try to make them board in case the questions asks you to focus on a particular area
- Case law, although you won't get marks for the facts, knowing the principles will help immensely
- Be conscious of the time, if you are finding a question difficult move on and come back to it at the end
- Answer the question being asked (very obvious) but a lot of students get caught up and completely stray from the actual question
- Do not include unrelated material in your answers
I hope this helps and best of luck with your exam!
Nashreen - ULaw Student Ambassador