Msc Strategic Marketing- Imperial College 2022-2023

Watch this thread
sid.mish
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
Hi guys, welcome to the thread. Please reply if you have been invited for an interview at Imperial yet.
i-Pops
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by sid.mish)
Hi guys, welcome to the thread. Please reply if you have been invited for an interview at Imperial yet.
Hiya! I completed my interview on the 4th of December. Keeping my fingers crossed now.

How about you?
sid.mish
Rep:
(Original post by i-Pops)
Hiya! I completed my interview on the 4th of December. Keeping my fingers crossed now.

How about you?
Hi there, gave it on 6th jan.. so a month behind you xD
sid.mish
Rep:
Whats your background?
i-Pops
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
All the best! I hope we hear back soon
sid.mish
Rep:
Yes keep me posted.
username5845482
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
Hi guys! Have you applied to other unis for MSc Marketing, specifically Warwick & Edinburgh?
sid.mish
Rep:
(Original post by khushiiiii)
Hi guys! Have you applied to other unis for MSc Marketing, specifically Warwick & Edinburgh?
Yes I have applied to Warwick, Manchester and already received an offer from Cranfield.
anamaria01298
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
Hey! If you don't mind me asking, what type of questions were you asked?
sid.mish
Rep:
(Original post by anamaria01298)
Hey! If you don't mind me asking, what type of questions were you asked?
General questions about motivation to study the course and your interest in marketing, just be confident and go for it.
SHA1415
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
Hi, i've applied for the same course but haven't received an interview email yet.
sid.mish
Rep:
(Original post by SHA1415)
Hi, i've applied for the same course but haven't received an interview email yet.
Hi, when did you submit your application?
SHA1415
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
Hi, when did you submit your application?
5th January. So i guess it'll take around 6-8 weeks for a decision?
sid.mish
Rep:
Might take 8-12 weeks tbh
sid.mish
Rep:
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
hey, did you get a response?
sid.mish
Rep:
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
I got waitlisted but given the competitive nature of this course, idk if the status would change
i-Pops
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
hey, did you get a response?
Hey! They were unable to offer me a place on the FT programme, but I was offered a place on the online 2-year PT Programme instead.

Did you hear back yet?
Anonymous #1
Report 4 months ago
Hey! They were unable to offer me a place on the FT programme, but I was offered a place on the online 2-year PT Programme instead.

Did you hear back yet?
Yes, waitlisted :/
i-Pops
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Yes, waitlisted :/
Oh ☹️. Have you got any other offers?
kusu12
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
Hello, I received an unconditional offer for this course (on campus, full-time) on the 31st January. I applied on the 19th November and completed my interview on the 13th December.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (19)
27.54%
As I expected (22)
31.88%
Harder (25)
36.23%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (3)
4.35%

Watched Threads