Shopliffting from primark

Watch
Dennnnn
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
So on thursday me And my freind decided to go to primark And stuff we got lashes lipgloss and other stuff we gone around the whole store And i went to pay for some scrunchies And two lipgloses my freind also asked the employies to OPEN the box of the wireless charger ye you know the one where u get the wire/charger And put it into the the thing țo charge ur Phone anywhere it was kinda big but not that big my freind put it in her pocket Before i payed the security came up to us while my freind was still Waiting for me but was still in side he/she told us that “ik what u girls are doing” And we acted inoccent but my freind still had the charger without the box in her pocket So we were doomed for sure i told her to get it out he/she took us outside And said ur not welcome here anymore i asked with parents he/she said yes but my mom didnt know i went to primark And stuff And i for sure dont want her to know i was shopliffting So im afraid when to go back he Also didnt Say when we will come back So Now im just Scared ik we made a dumb mistake but my mom loves going to primark And i dont know what to do sombody i would love some advise or somthing thank u.
Anonymous #1
Report 2 weeks ago
Ur finished. Don’t bother returning they’ll call police. You’re banned
Dennnnn
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Hm Well Im not sure… what about if i come back in like 8-7months?
Anonymous #2
Report 2 weeks ago
How old are you? I can barely read what you're saying. You should let your parents know before they find out. What if your mum wants to go shop with you at Primark and the security guard recognises you? Can't imagine that going down very well... :nope:
Dennnnn
Rep:
Well Im not sure im 13 years old im not sure if i should Tell my mom tho
Anonymous #2
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Dennnnn)
Well Im not sure im 13 years old im not sure if i should Tell my mom tho
please tell her, trust me it always ends up worse when you hide things from your parents and you're only 13
ROTL94 2
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
Why would you rob from Primark? The clothes are so cheap there already ffs
Satori Tendō
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
You have a bad friend, if she was the one stealing she should of made that clear to the security guard. It seems like you wanted to pay for your own stuff but she still let you take the fall with her.
Those chargers are like under 5 pounds as well and very bad quality so it's odd that she risked it all for that
Dennnnn
Rep:
(Original post by Anonymous)
please tell her, trust me it always ends up worse when you hide things from your parents and you're only 13
Well ok thank u i’ll try telling her.
Dennnnn
Rep:
(Original post by ROTL94 2)
Why would you rob from Primark? The clothes are so cheap there already ffs
Might Say for fun it somthin i was forced into this S-o idk
Dennnnn
Rep:
(Original post by Satori Tendō)
You have a bad friend, if she was the one stealing she should of made that clear to the security guard. It seems like you wanted to pay for your own stuff but she still let you take the fall with her.
Those chargers are like under 5 pounds as well and very bad quality so it's odd that she risked it all for that
True
dbhc2411
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
Watch the Simpsons "TryNSave" episode for an accurate description of what will happen.
Dennnnn
Rep:
(Original post by dbhc2411)
Watch the Simpsons "TryNSave" episode for an accurate description of what will happen.
I- ok
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

When did you submit your Ucas application if you applied to go to university this year?

September 2021 (36)
6.47%
October 2021 (252)
45.32%
November 2021 (66)
11.87%
December 2021 (69)
12.41%
January 2021 (72)
12.95%
I still haven't submitted it yet! (44)
7.91%