Do I need the physics IGCSE for medicine

Watch this thread
helloing
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
I'm doing my IGCSES in May and I'm only taking 5 subjects because the fees are ridiculous.Currently I'm doing Math, fle, bio, chem and evm. Lots of my classmates are telling me I should take physics but our teacher told me it isn't required for medical, so is it?
jayls
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 months ago
No. You do need English though.
McGinger
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
Are you an Overseas applicant or Home-schooled?
(Ie. why are you taking so few IGCSEs and paying fees?)
helloing
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
(Original post by McGinger)
Are you an Overseas applicant or Home-schooled?
(Ie. why are you taking so few IGCSEs and paying fees?)
Overseas. The fee per subject is 880 so it's not uncommon for many students to drop 2 or 3 subjects. Initially I was taking 8 but after the fee was announced I had to take 5.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has advance information helped during your exams?

Yes (112)
68.71%
No (33)
20.25%
I didn't use it to prepare (18)
11.04%

Watched Threads