Losh hablim
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 days ago
Yeah mine and yours same
Fe12:
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 days ago
Hi , could you send me ur Instagram or snap please, my exams gonna start at the 18th could you please share with me ur 17th exam
Fe12:
Rep:
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by Lopezmarisel)
I got mine on the 17th and the 18th. Do you any way we can know any of the questions? Maybe someone you know already did the test or something like that?
If anyones doing the exams on the 17th and 18th, would u mind telling me what topics came up because mine start on the 18th.

I would really appreciate it ;
Losh hablim
Rep:
Report 4 days ago
Fe12 send me your snap
Losh hablim
Rep:
Report 4 days ago
@brumcity*****x add me on Snapchat
Fe12:
Rep:
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by Losh hablim)
Fe12 send me your snap
Leen abdelrhman
Fe12:
Rep:
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by Lopezmarisel)
Is anyone doing the applied science exams next week?
If you don´t mind can you tell me some of the questions?

Thanks
Could you please halo me mine gonna start on the 18th I would really appreciate your help
Losh hablim
Rep:
Report 4 days ago
Added you Add me bak
Fe12:
Rep:
Report 4 days ago
Added you Add me bak
Send me ur snap
Losh hablim
Rep:
Report 4 days ago
Can you add me pls lean
Losh hablim
Rep:
Report 4 days ago
okay wasim_pk
Losh hablim
Rep:
Report 4 days ago
Wasim_pk
Unknown7877
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 3 days ago
Hi guys can someone message me on snapchat @ tk20z or my IG @ tallykhella04 if you have the test 17/18th for unit 5 and tell me what comes up.
Thanks.
Losh hablim
Rep:
Report 3 days ago
Are u second year
Hu_1526
Rep:
Report 3 days ago
Same here 18th
Hu_1526
Rep:
Report 3 days ago
If you add me on Snapchat or Instagram we can help each other out send your snap or insta username pls
Add me please huzzy_169
Hu_1526
Rep:
Report 3 days ago
(Original post by Unknown7877)
Hi guys can someone message me on snapchat @ tk20z or my IG @ tallykhella04 if you have the test 17/18th for unit 5 and tell me what comes up
Added u
Hu_1526
Rep:
Report 3 days ago
(Original post by Fe12:)
Hi , could you send me ur Instagram or snap please, my exams gonna start at the 18th could you please share with me ur 17th exam
Mine is huzzy_169. Any info u get share I have a bit too
Hu_1526
Rep:
Report 3 days ago
(Original post by Fe12:)
Mine is huzzy_169. Any info u get share I have a bit too

Yeah mine and yours same
Hu_1526
Rep:
Report 3 days ago
I have unit 1 on the 18th and I believe u got unit 5, we can help each other!!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever considered or are you currently considering an apprenticeship?

Yes, I am actively considering an apprenticeship (66)
12.2%
I am actively considering an alternative to uni that isn't an apprenticeship (9)
1.66%
I have considered an apprenticeship but it's not for me (141)
26.06%
I am considering a degree apprenticeship (44)
8.13%
I haven't considered an apprenticeship (263)
48.61%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (18)
3.33%

Watched Threads