Student finance payment failed

Watch
Ramona11
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Hi
Student finance sent the payment into a closed account.
On the 6th of January status showed failed and I phoned them in the 7th to ask when the payment will be resubmitted, I was told they are still waiting to receive the money (this can’t be possible as I spoke with the bank and they’ve rejected the payment and also online shows payment failed which means the money were returned to sfe) .

Now my question is the status at the money is failed but will it change into payment in progress when they actually resubmit the payment or it’s possible that the payment was resubmitted but the status won’t change from failed ?

Hopefully I was clear enough
Thanks c
SFE Isaac
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Ramona11)
Hi
Student finance sent the payment into a closed account.
On the 6th of January status showed failed and I phoned them in the 7th to ask when the payment will be resubmitted, I was told they are still waiting to receive the money (this can’t be possible as I spoke with the bank and they’ve rejected the payment and also online shows payment failed which means the money were returned to sfe) .

Now my question is the status at the money is failed but will it change into payment in progress when they actually resubmit the payment or it’s possible that the payment was resubmitted but the status won’t change from failed ?

Hopefully I was clear enough
Thanks c
Hi Ramona, I've responded to your previous post.

Thanks, Isaac
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

When did you submit your Ucas application if you applied to go to university this year?

September 2021 (36)
6.55%
October 2021 (247)
44.91%
November 2021 (66)
12%
December 2021 (69)
12.55%
January 2021 (71)
12.91%
I still haven't submitted it yet! (44)
8%