The Student Room Group

What's the most embarrassing thing you've ever done?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TriplexA
Ouch - no ways!

Yeahhh, I don’t know which was worse hence I stated all 3 and honestly I’ve done other things that are borderline embarrassing too, but let’s leave it at that for now😅
Original post by Slx.24
NAWHHH
I didn't think you'd get this drunk LMAOOO

:rofl:

I feel a lot of pain rn

Not the freudian moments 😭😭😭😭

wdymmmm i wasnt drunk for any of these :colonhash:
Reply 42
Original post by viktorismyplant
wdymmmm i wasnt drunk for any of these :colonhash:

You know.. that makes it worse 😭😭😭
okay so...
about a year ago i was having like the worst day ever while at college. our college canteen is actually awful so I left at lunch to go buy something from maccies. they didn't have any vegan options that they normally do and I didn't fancy fries so I jus ordered a box full of pickles (I know that weird but I was having a horrible day and was just doing what I wanted).
i didn't eat them in the maccies as that would have been pretty embarrassing so I went around the corner and ate them behind a Sainsburys. next thing I know there's these 3 roadmen that come over mouthing off and ask me for my phone and money and stuff. i actually had nothing on me as had left it all at college so they threatened me for the maccies bag that I had.
so then I had to explain to these guys that I literally only ordered pickles from maccies and I swear it was the most embarrassing thing ever.
they felt so bad for me, thinking I just couldn't afford anything else, that they went to maccies and bought me back a chicken burger.
as a vegan I had to refuse it but the whole experience was jus mortifying...
(edited 2 years ago)
My friends and i were hanging around in the corridors once just talking and then one of my friends asked me VERY loudly if i had a crush on my maths teacher. I said yes as a joke but then he walked past and he heard! He had a smile on his face as he walked away.

Urgh another time, me and my friend were messing around in our common room and we forgot there were cameras. My maths teacher (the one i apparently have a crush on) is also my head of year so he came to us and said he saw us fighting on the cameras and told us off. The next day he came to my form and asked me if i was being a good girl ☠☠☠
Reply 45
Original post by Georgeshe/her
okay so...
about a year ago i was having like the worst day ever while at college. our college canteen is actually awful so I left at lunch to go buy something from maccies. they didn't have any vegan options that they normally do and I didn't fancy fries so I jus ordered a box full of pickles (I know that weird but I was having a horrible day and was just doing what I wanted).
i didn't eat them in the maccies as that would have been pretty embarrassing so I went around the corner and ate them behind a Sainsburys. next thing I know there's these 3 roadmen that come over mouthing off and ask me for my phone and money and stuff. i actually had nothing on me as had left it all at college so they threatened me for the maccies bag that I had.
so then I had to explain to these guys that I literally only ordered pickles from maccies and I swear it was the most embarrassing thing ever.
they felt so bad for me, thinking I just couldn't afford anything else, that they went to maccies and bought me back a chicken burger.

Wow - how ironic :biggrin:

I can imagine most being mortified in that situation.

Thanks for sharing :smile:
Reply 46
Original post by starxdust
My friends and i were hanging around in the corridors once just talking and then one of my friends asked me VERY loudly if i had a crush on my maths teacher. I said yes as a joke but then he walked past and he heard! He had a smile on his face as he walked away.

Urgh another time, me and my friend were messing around in our common room and we forgot there were cameras. My maths teacher (the one i apparently have a crush on) is also my head of year so he came to us and said he saw us fighting on the cameras and told us off. The next day he came to my form and asked me if i was being a good girl ☠☠☠

I bet you regretted ever saying yes lol.
Original post by viktorismyplant
ok so ive dragged a kid across the road thinking it was my bro
squeezed a womans ass thinking it was my mum
properly moaned at school in front of people

....WHY THE **** would you squeeze your mums arse???!
Original post by Thisismyunitsr

LMFAO!!!
:toofunny:

This thread reminds me of why I logged in.

But anyways most embarrassing thing for me was having to walk in a torrential downpour of rain.
okay so...

Such lovely gentlemen.
Reply 50
had to carry a lot of water bottles that were in a plastic bag and the plastic bag ripped the water bottles ended up rolling away on the street 🤭🤭💀💀💀🤣🤣
okay so...

Ahaha this is hilarious😭, and I love the fact that they went and bought you a burger😭 they seem nice I guess lol, if we ignore the fact that they were trying to get your phone and stuff
(edited 2 years ago)
a forum i used back in the day bascally had a skype group chat and i ended up speaking to some of the folk for 5+ years. i even met some irl. largely a positive experience. its actually a very long complex story no one else would understand/believe
Reply 53
Yesss I've finally found something new and recent
It was hella embarrassing, but I did it on purpose. More like my friends wanting a hole to swallow them up bcs of being next to me

I was in a concert with my friends. We were like right at the front, maybe the 3rd-4th row

There was a rap battle happening as like a lil break for the smaller ones, kids

And this lil girl, maybe 12 was invited to the stage to be part of the rap battle

She was realllyyy nervous, esp after the other kids smashed the rap. So she started, a lil shaky, and messed up one of the lines. It was feeling sad.
So I stood up (everyone was on seats btw) and started screaming "Dahs my sis you got thisssssss" and all of that. She fully looked at me, smiled, and starting spitting absolute fire 🔥🔥

My friends next to me were half dying from laughter, and half from embarrassment, perhaps because she was definitely NOT my sister, and that about 300 people around us started staring the **** outta us 🤣

She did great though, so I was pretty happy about it
Reply 54
Original post by yeet_21
a forum i used back in the day bascally had a skype group chat and i ended up speaking to some of the folk for 5+ years. i even met some irl. largely a positive experience. its actually a very long complex story no one else would understand/believe

I want something like that one day 😂
my sister tickled me on the hips and i moaned by accident. she walked away 😭
Original post by 0ptics
Opening up to my asian parents.

I've just started going through this thread. You have my condolences mate, when my sibling opened up I too cringed hard.
Embarrassing stories? Too many.

One of them is how clingy my guardian and/or parents get with me growing up. Sending and fetching from school, always asking about me... The attention I get from people is astounding, though growing up I would just let them do work and ended up becoming a spoiled brat myself (still am).
Reply 58
Original post by Slx.24
Yesss I've finally found something new and recent
It was hella embarrassing, but I did it on purpose. More like my friends wanting a hole to swallow them up bcs of being next to me

I was in a concert with my friends. We were like right at the front, maybe the 3rd-4th row

There was a rap battle happening as like a lil break for the smaller ones, kids

And this lil girl, maybe 12 was invited to the stage to be part of the rap battle

She was realllyyy nervous, esp after the other kids smashed the rap. So she started, a lil shaky, and messed up one of the lines. It was feeling sad.
So I stood up (everyone was on seats btw) and started screaming "Dahs my sis you got thisssssss" and all of that. She fully looked at me, smiled, and starting spitting absolute fire 🔥🔥

My friends next to me were half dying from laughter, and half from embarrassment, perhaps because she was definitely NOT my sister, and that about 300 people around us started staring the **** outta us 🤣

She did great though, so I was pretty happy about it

Wow - you're basically a hero for that girl even if it was unimaginably embarrassing :biggrin:
Original post by TriplexA
Mine was getting into a strangers car :')

Wow, this is the exact same thing I first thought of! Thought it was my dad’s car when it clearly wasn’t hahaha

Quick Reply

Latest