What's the most embarrassing thing you've ever done?

Watch
RatLadyy
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 days ago
(Original post by TriplexA)
Mine was getting into a strangers car :')
Wow, this is the exact same thing I first thought of! Thought it was my dad’s car when it clearly wasn’t hahaha
wifd149
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 days ago
(Original post by Slx.24)
Yesss I've finally found something new and recent
It was hella embarrassing, but I did it on purpose. More like my friends wanting a hole to swallow them up bcs of being next to me

I was in a concert with my friends. We were like right at the front, maybe the 3rd-4th row

There was a rap battle happening as like a lil break for the smaller ones, kids

And this lil girl, maybe 12 was invited to the stage to be part of the rap battle

She was realllyyy nervous, esp after the other kids smashed the rap. So she started, a lil shaky, and messed up one of the lines. It was feeling sad.
So I stood up (everyone was on seats btw) and started screaming "Dahs my sis you got thisssssss" and all of that. She fully looked at me, smiled, and starting spitting absolute fire 🔥🔥

My friends next to me were half dying from laughter, and half from embarrassment, perhaps because she was definitely NOT my sister, and that about 300 people around us started staring the **** outta us 🤣

She did great though, so I was pretty happy about it
Remind me to invite you to my graduation
TriplexA
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report Thread starter 3 days ago
(Original post by RatLadyy)
Wow, this is the exact same thing I first thought of! Thought it was my dad’s car when it clearly wasn’t hahaha
I'm glad I'm not alone

My dad did a joint school run with his friend who had multiple different cars. So one morning, a car parked up outside my house just before school time and in I went...

It was not his car
Last edited by TriplexA; 3 days ago
RatLadyy
Rep:
Report 3 days ago
I'm glad I'm not alone

My dad did a joint school run with his friend who had multiple different cars. So one morning, a car parked up outside my house just before school time and in I went...

It was not his car
I asked my dad to pick me up at this one location after meeting up with my friend, 5 minutes later a car appeared at the traffic lights that was the exact same car as my dad had. Ran and hopped into the car talking to my ‘dad’ just to turn and see it wasn’t him but some dude staring at me…. I absolutely crapped it, ran out and 2 seconds later my dad showed up in his car.
TriplexA
Rep:
Report Thread starter 3 days ago
(Original post by RatLadyy)
I asked my dad to pick me up at this one location after meeting up with my friend, 5 minutes later a car appeared at the traffic lights that was the exact same car as my dad had. Ran and hopped into the car talking to my ‘dad’ just to turn and see it wasn’t him but some dude staring at me…. I absolutely crapped it, ran out and 2 seconds later my dad showed up in his car.
Ouch. Did your dad find out then?
viktorismyplant
Rep:
Report 3 days ago
You know.. that makes it worse 😭😭😭
shut upppp youre so mean
the first two are honest mistakes
idk what to say about the last one

(Original post by Bang Outta Order)
....WHY THE **** would you squeeze your mums arse???!

LMFAO!!!
to scare herrrr this was years ago guys pls 😭😭
RatLadyy
Rep:
Report 3 days ago
Ouch. Did your dad find out then?
I told him, and I told my mum and they both just laughed. Now whenever I tell them I’ll look for their car, they’ll laugh and say “make sure it’s the right one with the right people inside” 🙄🤣
Slx.24
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 3 days ago
(Original post by viktorismyplant)
shut upppp youre so mean
the first two are honest mistakes
idk what to say about the last one

to scare herrrr this was years ago guys pls 😭😭
You should know these two things by now 😂😂
I never shut up
I'm aaaalyways mean 🤗

LMAO the last one was just ur fault then huh
Slx.24
Rep:
Report 3 days ago
(Original post by harlz_chalamet)
my sister tickled me on the hips and i moaned by accident. she walked away 😭
AYO WHAT 🤣🤣🤣
And she realllyyy calls me weird SMFH you can never say that again :rofl:
Wow - you're basically a hero for that girl even if it was unimaginably embarrassing
Yeappp
Not all heroes wear a cape.. I was wearing denim :rofl:
harlz_chalamet
Rep:
Report 3 days ago
(Original post by slx.24)
ayo what 🤣🤣🤣
and she realllyyy calls me weird smfh you can never say that again
man it just slipped out of my mouth 😭😭
viktorismyplant
Rep:
Report 3 days ago
You should know these two things by now 😂😂
I never shut up
I'm aaaalyways mean 🤗

LMAO the last one was just ur fault then huh
true true i should be used to this
i- NO i cant help it uugh i was distracted AnYwAy
XxAlizaxX
Rep:
Report 3 days ago
(Original post by 0ptics)
Opening up to my asian parents.
😭😭😭
💯💯💯

biggest embarrassment, periodt x

actually no, being born prolly is icl 😑
shpr25
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 3 days ago
Mine was getting into a strangers car :')
rejected by the crush i asked out

It was a nice time
XxAlizaxX
Rep:
Report 3 days ago
Peed during my nativity play on the stage infront of the whole damn skl…

All they seen was a trickle of pee 😴

In my defence, i asked to go to the bathroom but the teacher didnt allow me as we were performing, so i took matters into my own hands 😏
teddybear4444h
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 3 days ago
I once was in an assembly where teachers were complaining for an hour and a half then they did awards and those who got them had to stand up. I did this and because I’d been sat in the same position on the floor for so long I fell right back down in front of my entire year.
I haven’t lived it down to this day 5 years later 🤣😂🤣
Last edited by teddybear4444h; 3 days ago
0ptics
Badges: 19
Report 3 days ago
(Original post by XxAlizaxX)
😭😭😭
💯💯💯

biggest embarrassment, periodt x

actually no, being born prolly is icl 😑
In my case, I agree with this. Can’t get bigger than that.
AmIReallyHere
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 3 days ago
Not me but one girl at my school fainted onto a pregnant teacher
y_4hya
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 3 days ago
Farting loudly in the middle of PE when the teacher grouped us all together to explain what to do,
y_4hya
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 3 days ago
(Original post by harlz_chalamet)
my sister tickled me on the hips and i moaned by accident. she walked away 😭
Another freudian moment.
XxAlizaxX
Rep:
Report 3 days ago
(Original post by 0ptics)
In my case, I agree with this. Can’t get bigger than that.
I think literally every south asian kid would agree wi it 😪
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever considered or are you currently considering an apprenticeship?

Yes, I am actively considering an apprenticeship (51)
12.23%
I am actively considering an alternative to uni that isn't an apprenticeship (8)
1.92%
I have considered an apprenticeship but it's not for me (106)
25.42%
I am considering a degree apprenticeship (38)
9.11%
I haven't considered an apprenticeship (199)
47.72%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (15)
3.6%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise