When should I start revising for the A-level exams?

Watch
Htx_x346
Badges: 15
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I know some people have started revising but I haven't finished the content in school and I'm only keeping up with school work. I'm aiming for pretty high grades if that makes any difference, and I'm studying maths physics and further maths.

When should I start revising for the exams, assuming that they're going ahead (which is probably what's going to happen)?
Last edited by Htx_x346; 1 week ago
thegeek888
Badges: 15
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 week ago
Make a list of your weakest topics, and work on those alongside your unfinished content. The weaker topics could be crucial marks for the A* grades.
Aspstudent
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Htx_x346)
I know some people have started revising but I haven't finished the content in school and I'm only keeping up with school work. I'm aiming for pretty high grades if that makes any difference, and I'm studying maths physics and further maths.

When should I start revising for the exams, assuming that they're going ahead (which is probably what's going to happen)?
Revise now????
JAckieee.chan
Badges: 21
Report 1 week ago
Keep revising what you've finished and in the meantime try to complete the contents from ur school asap.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever considered or are you currently considering an apprenticeship?

Yes, I am actively considering an apprenticeship (56)
12.33%
I am actively considering an alternative to uni that isn't an apprenticeship (8)
1.76%
I have considered an apprenticeship but it's not for me (122)
26.87%
I am considering a degree apprenticeship (41)
9.03%
I haven't considered an apprenticeship (212)
46.7%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (15)
3.3%

Watched Threads