A level sociology

Watch this thread
maybebabycake3
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
anyone who did aqa crime and deviance paper 3, do you mind telling some of the questions. I want to know for revision purposes. The 30 marker and 20 marker specifically.
TSR Jessica
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 7 months ago
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. Are you sure you've posted in the right place? Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there.
drizzydrake22
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by maybebabycake3)
anyone who did aqa crime and deviance paper 3, do you mind telling some of the questions. I want to know for revision purposes. The 30 marker and 20 marker specifically.
Hi, the 30 marker was on ethnicity and crime and whether the legal system is the main reason for ethnic differences in crime, and the item mentions left and right realists as well as labelling theory. That is for the 2020 paper
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How are you feeling about your results?

They're better than I expected (57)
40.43%
They're exactly what I expected (34)
24.11%