Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
I had sex on the 2nd, 8th and 9th or January. We used a condom every time we did it but I’m really paranoid about being pregnant my period should come around by the 26th or January but I’m really scared. It was my first time having sex and the thought of me being pregnant is making me sick to my stomach. The first time we did it he didn’t *** but the second time he took the condom of and some got on my bum cheek. Is there any possibility I could get pregnant
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I had sex on the 2nd, 8th and 9th or January. We used a condom every time we did it but I’m really paranoid about being pregnant my period should come around by the 26th or January but I’m really scared. It was my first time having sex and the thought of me being pregnant is making me sick to my stomach. The first time we did it he didn’t *** but the second time he took the condom of and some got on my bum cheek. Is there any possibility I could get pregnant
He hadn’t came*
Anonymous #2
Report 5 days ago
He hadn’t came*
no way, unless condom was broken
Girl12436
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 days ago
no way, unless condom was broken
I’m really nervous
Anonymous #3
Report 4 days ago
No, you used protection and its highly, highly unlikely that the condom broke. How old are you? Are you sure you're ok and emotionally ready to be having sex?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever considered or are you currently considering an apprenticeship?

Yes, I am actively considering an apprenticeship (46)
12.23%
I am actively considering an alternative to uni that isn't an apprenticeship (7)
1.86%
I have considered an apprenticeship but it's not for me (94)
25%
I am considering a degree apprenticeship (34)
9.04%
I haven't considered an apprenticeship (181)
48.14%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (14)
3.72%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise