The Student Room Group

Unit 4 health and social activity 3

This is to help people doing the social article, i have activity 2 on my page too!

I hope this helps good luck with the exam I’M SO SCARED

What implications does this research have for provision of social services for LGBTQI+ disabled people and self directed and social care support? (20 Marks)

In your answer you should refer to the article and to your own secondary research

This activity as asking you how this research can impact provisions of health services for people with arthritis

Band 4 (16 to 20 Marks)

Your implications of the research for provision/practice in the sector are analysed and explained systematically
Your implications referred to demonstrate a thorough understanding of the issue and its context in the article and wider research; likely to include recommendations for change which are justified
Your justifications for these implications are always offered and fully supported
So What you should do is:
Explain how the article and the secondary research can change the provision/practice of how social care professionals look after LGBTQI+ disabled people and social care support(for example, according to this secondary research it recommended that health care professionals should have yearly check ups to see if care plan needs renewing or adjusting)
Explain why these recommendations/evidence in the article or secondary sources should be implemented in social services (in a assessments/reviews it is because it will include aspects of their life not just the care they receive- e.g sexuality- going to pride being around LGBTQI+ people. And provide compatible people that will provide the care they are entitled to. It is because it can help wider social/ professionals gain knowledge of what needs to improve)
Provide recommendations on what things social services/professionals should implement (based on the article and your secondary sources) to care for LGBTQI+ disabled people?
Then conclude by summarising your points that you've written
Use PEEL (point evidence explain link x4/5 thoroughly for band 4

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending