4 hour exposure to covid

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
I had my second vaccine a month ago and my friend had a birthday meal today. She’s not tested before and tested when she got home and now it’s positive. How likely is it that I have covid? Am I gonna miss my exams 🥺
wolves2003
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 weeks ago
Just keep doing lfts, and hope they don't come back positive. It is entirely possible for you to have caught covid, but it is also entirely possible for you to not have it.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by wolves2003)
Just keep doing lfts, and hope they don't come back positive. It is entirely possible for you to have caught covid, but it is also entirely possible for you to not have it.
My whole family has had it before and I never caught it. I’m just worried about my exams I can’t miss them
_Kestrel_
Badges: 15
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by wolves2003)
Good advice.
I would also be extra cautious and wear a mask in public spaces if you can (if you aren't already).
Because you have been double vaxxed more than 2 weeks ago so there isn't a legal obligation to isolate.
Hope your friend is ok
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

When did you submit your Ucas application if you applied to go to university this year?

September 2021 (35)
7.23%
October 2021 (221)
45.66%
November 2021 (54)
11.16%
December 2021 (62)
12.81%
January 2021 (56)
11.57%
I still haven't submitted it yet! (41)
8.47%