Persistent sleep troubles, legs burning and twitching

Watch
Ferrograd
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
For the past few weeks I’ve struggled to get to sleep.

I’ve always struggled on and off but it’s got worse since like September. Since then I’ve always had to sleep with the fan on. It started because I had it on in summer , then I caught pneumonia and was very hot so needed it to sleep. Can’t sleep without it now even though the pneumonia is gone.

Last few weeks have been very bad. Just can’t get to sleep. I am quite stressed tbh and am a depressive I’ve been on medication for a while but don’t think it’s impacted me because it’s only been this bad recently. And it’s not like I’m not tired. I get extremely tired in the day even when I do nothing . At night my legs have begun to twitch and feel like there’s stuff moving in them and tonight they’ve just started burning and it’s impossible to sleep. I’ve taken a sleeping tablet tonight and feel tired but can’t because of this burning.
englishhopeful98
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 weeks ago
you might not be doing enough exercise
hope it gets better
Ferrograd
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Definitely not true I exercise , go to the gym 4-5 times. A week sometimes twice a day lol
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

When did you submit your Ucas application if you applied to go to university this year?

September 2021 (36)
7.2%
October 2021 (223)
44.6%
November 2021 (59)
11.8%
December 2021 (64)
12.8%
January 2021 (60)
12%
I still haven't submitted it yet! (43)
8.6%