The Student Room Group

he keeps telling me i am not pregnant...

so I and my boyfriend had unprotected sex. ik it's irresponsible and i am 15 and he is 16, and I was worried about precum. I gave him head both times we had sex just for about a minute maybe, and I read online that precum can come out from oral b4 you have intercourse. I haven't got my period yet am I really worried. I have really strict parents so I can't really go to the store to get what I need to see if I am pregnant or not. Should I be worried? I have no clue. I was supposed to get my period sometime in the beginning of January, and he just told me if i don't get it at all this month then we should be worried. What do yall think?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
so I and my boyfriend had unprotected sex. ik it's irresponsible and i am 15 and he is 16, and I was worried about precum. I gave him head both times we had sex just for about a minute maybe, and I read online that precum can come out from oral b4 you have intercourse. I haven't got my period yet am I really worried. I have really strict parents so I can't really go to the store to get what I need to see if I am pregnant or not. Should I be worried? I have no clue. I was supposed to get my period sometime in the beginning of January, and he just told me if i don't get it at all this month then we should be worried. What do yall think?

You got raped? 16-15 is illegal... right?
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by sufys12
You got raped? 16-15 is illegal... right?

i didn't get raped. where did you get that from lol...
i didn't get raped. where did you get that from lol...

Yh but sex between a 16 and 15 is illegal lol.
It’s a chance it causes pregnancy but it’s quite low but it’s still a chance so rather then wait till the baby/fetus develops check as soon as possible even with strict parents they will be most likely on your side but who knows but definitely next time please at least have protected intercourse it’s not that bad considering that there is an almost 0 percent chance you become impregnated or not at all 15/16 getting a baby is way too young and wtf are kids doing at 15/16 nowadays no way this is normal but the age is concerning it may be considered rape or illegal
(edited 2 years ago)

Why did you have sex with him lol it's illegal too... if it's made known then your bf can be convicted of rape... and without protection? What were you thinking?
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by sufys12
If you are pregnant you can't abort lol (15).
Why did you have sex with him lol it's illegal too... if it's made known then your bf can be convicted of rape... and without protection? What were you thinking?

Correction, She can, but her GP will have to test if she is competent to consent to abortions. Op can have a read through this.
https://www.bma.org.uk/media/3307/bma-view-on-the-law-and-ethics-of-abortion-sept-2020.pdf
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by hungrysalamander
That was my bad. She can, but her GP will have to test if she is competent to consent to abortions. Op can have a read through this.
https://www.bma.org.uk/media/3307/bma-view-on-the-law-and-ethics-of-abortion-sept-2020.pdf

Well, competent enough to have sex that could be considered rape :rolleyes:.
Original post by sufys12
If you are pregnant you can't abort lol (15).

nah you can get contraptions/abortion with parent consent and the rape part may be right but nowadays its almost normalised which is scary here i am playing games like pokemon and football at the tender age15/16 and people nowadays are having sex...
all i can say is that the parents are to be blamed and make the boy take responsibility and get fame from dr phill

why are you having sex at 15 years old?

Ya it can be late so just pray about it. I will pray fro you I know how you feel I have vary strict parents also.
Original post by campann000
Ya it can be late so just pray about it. I will pray fro you I know how you feel I have vary strict parents also.

thank you all i need right now
Ask your boyfriend to go get you a pregnancy test if you can't get one yourself, please use this as a learning experience and have some form of contraception next time when it'd legal for both of you to have sex.
Please do a pregnancy test, OP - you can buy one somewhere like Poundland so your parents won't even guess that you bought one. If you are pregnant, it is not something that will just go away and you will need to make some decisions about what is going to happen and the sooner you know, the sooner you can start. Not to sound harsh, but you have made the decision to have sex and you now need to deal with the consequences. Good luck, and I really hope that you are not pregnant.
so I and my boyfriend had unprotected sex.

I have really strict parents so I can't really go to the store to get what I need to see if I am pregnant or not.

If you're not ready to be responsible and mature enough to source contraception and pregnancy tests, you're not responsible and mature enough to be having sex...
Oh, okay.I don't even remember where I got it from.
I'll delete that.
thank you all i need right now

Pm me if you ever just want to tallk.

pm me
Original post by campann000
pm me

the OP chose to be anonymous, she cannot PM you.
the OP would need to have an account to do that :/
Original post by hungrysalamander
Anons do have an account.

interesting. i've seen other posts on here that say it's difficult to PM.

alright. good luck on it :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending