Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
Hi, I got ABB in Alevels and A*A*A*AAAAC in Cambridge GCE o levels. Am I eligible to apply for Psychology BSc at Queen’s university Belfast? What is it’s selection criteria ?
Queen's University Belfast Student Reps
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 months ago
Hi anonymous,

Those are really good grades, I would need to know in which subjects you recieved them to know if you are meeting the selection criteria. Here are the entry requirements to study psychology at Queen's, "A level requirements: ABB to include an acceptable Science subject (See Acceptable Science Subjects below) + GCSE Mathematics grade C/4. OR AAB + GCSE Mathematics grade C/4."
The acceptable subjects are : "Psychology, Biology / Human Biology, Chemistry, Computing Science, Digital Technology, Economics, Environmental Science, Geography, Geology, Life and Health Science, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics ".

I hope that answers your question. If you would like to find out more about studying psychology at Queen's I have attatched below the Queen's webpage where you can ask current students at the school any questions you may have.
https://www.qub.ac.uk/Study/connect/...gy-bsc-c800%2F

Good luck with your studies,
Team Queen's,
Charlotte, MA Conflict Transformation and Social Justice
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Queen's University Belfast Student Reps)
Hi anonymous,

Those are really good grades, I would need to know in which subjects you recieved them to know if you are meeting the selection criteria. Here are the entry requirements to study psychology at Queen's, "A level requirements: ABB to include an acceptable Science subject (See Acceptable Science Subjects below) + GCSE Mathematics grade C/4. OR AAB + GCSE Mathematics grade C/4."
The acceptable subjects are : "Psychology, Biology / Human Biology, Chemistry, Computing Science, Digital Technology, Economics, Environmental Science, Geography, Geology, Life and Health Science, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics ".

I hope that answers your question. If you would like to find out more about studying psychology at Queen's I have attatched below the Queen's webpage where you can ask current students at the school any questions you may have.
https://www.qub.ac.uk/Study/connect/...gy-bsc-c800%2F

Good luck with your studies,
Team Queen's,
Charlotte, MA Conflict Transformation and Social Justice
Thanks for reply. Yea I got A* in mathematics O levels. In A levels I got A in chemistry ,B in biology and B in physics. One last question is your psychology BSc course available in UCAS Extra or in clearing ?
beefcurry
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 months ago
Last year queens psychology did not make it to extra or clearing. Its a very popular and highly regarded course.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by beefcurry)
Last year queens psychology did not make it to extra or clearing. Its a very popular and highly regarded course.
Thanks for the information 🙂
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Psychology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (266)
42.36%
The paper was reasonable (260)
41.4%
Not feeling great about that exam... (57)
9.08%
It was TERRIBLE (45)
7.17%

Watched Threads