Armaan247
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
(Original post by birchbirch234)
mine is about fullwick as well
Thats great to hear we have the same scenario good luck.
anonymous_kid13
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 days ago
(Original post by Armaan247)
Thats good to hear how was your exam so far? Is your scenario on Fullwick Comprehensive School?
same mine is full wick comprehensive school. My exam is tomorrow for activity 1 and 2. what template is it?? can we use our own template
Armaan247
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report Thread starter 2 days ago
(Original post by anonymous_kid13)
same mine is full wick comprehensive school. My exam is tomorrow for activity 1 and 2. what template is it?? can we use our own template
Thats great thank you for letting me know you have the same scenario. For activities 1 and 2 they should give you the template. Activity 1 template is the table which has organisational needs where on the left you have your IT service requirements and right is the explanation of priority high, medium and low. For activity 2 template you will have three columns the first is the function where you enter the category. Remember dont do all nine categories choose 4 which link to the school. The second column is service name and the final is the service description there is where you give your brand/ model of the hardware/ networking you will use.
anonymous_kid13
Rep:
Report 1 day ago
Thats great thank you for letting me know you have the same scenario. For activities 1 and 2 they should give you the template. Activity 1 template is the table which has organisational needs where on the left you have your IT service requirements and right is the explanation of priority high, medium and low. For activity 2 template you will have three columns the first is the function where you enter the category. Remember dont do all nine categories choose 4 which link to the school. The second column is service name and the final is the service description there is where you give your brand/ model of the hardware/ networking you will use.
aight brother, thanks.

uno, I did like 4 for catalogue: 1. headteacher, 2. deputy headteacher/safeguarding manager 3. head of year 4. year group support

Tomorrow I have an activity 3 (2hours) so I will be creating erd diagram and network for the school. any tips??
Fercho234
Rep:
Report 1 day ago
I have the same scenario of Fullwick Comprehensive school, and im kind lost on what types of things do i need to cover exactly for my hardware requirements, software requirements and data and information requirements. if someone could help asap please
Last edited by Fercho234; 1 day ago
Fercho234
Rep:
Report 1 day ago
Oh you had a different scenario? Most of the people I spoke to had the same scenario as me strange. I think resits will be around May/ June again ask your teacher
I have the same scenario of Fullwick Comprehensive school; and I'm kind lost and scared to fail this, could please someone tell what types of things should I cover in the hardware requirements section, the software requirements and in the data and information requirements please, i need this asap
Monsterr550
Rep:
Report 15 hours ago
I’d recommend doing all 9 categories for activity 2 if you want band mark 3 as most of the past papers show them doing all 9 categories
Simon_457
Rep:
Report 14 hours ago
May be time consuming but do all 9 for maximum marks
birchbirch234
Rep:
Report 1 hour ago
Anyone know what ERDs we should do?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever considered or are you currently considering an apprenticeship?

Yes, I am actively considering an apprenticeship (69)
12.59%
I am actively considering an alternative to uni that isn't an apprenticeship (9)
1.64%
I have considered an apprenticeship but it's not for me (142)
25.91%
I am considering a degree apprenticeship (44)
8.03%
I haven't considered an apprenticeship (266)
48.54%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (18)
3.28%

Watched Threads