Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    and whats wrong with burger king? bk is way better than mcD and kfc!

I support pepsi :bandit:

ReputationRep:
    Pepsi NOT Pepsi Max <- awful
    ice cold Coke on a summers day

ReputationRep:
    Diet pepsi or diet coke I prefer the tastes. And they're not sticky!

I can definitely tell the difference but I like one as much as the other, really.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by need_money)
    Coke! Pepsi's like Burger King.
    Well if coke is like McD's, Jenna, then remind me never to drink it again :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I think pepsi tastes horrible!! I prefer coke

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by angel D)
    they are comletly different
    wityh pepsi you get a horrible after taste and you can feel the sugar on your teeth
    coke (coca-cola) is a lot different i prefer diet coke as i find it tastes better
    i agree with you on that, pepsi does have a bad after taste and you can feel the sugar on your teeth and coca-cola is sooooooooooo much better, diet ofcourse, infact i am drinking a diet coke rite now, lol, diet coke with lemon... yummy.

ReputationRep:
    Coke. :champ:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blush Babe)
    I'm not a soft drink fan (I'm crazy about fresh pomegrenade or watermelon juice. I also love bannana and milk) but I thought this would be interesting. I think Pepsi had more sugar in it and Coke more gas.
    Pepsi used to be the black mans drink as Coke was for whites only.

I prefer coke as it doesn't tend to be as sugar based.

ReputationRep:
    If I have to choose between coke and pepsi, I go for pepsi because it doesn't make me feel over sugared. Normally, diet coke or diet dr pepper, but never diet pepsi (tastes like soap).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ToshTrent)
    Pepsi used to be the black mans drink as Coke was for whites only.
    Never heard that theory before :confused:

ReputationRep:
    i like both but i always support the underdog so

PEPSI ALL THE WAY!!!!!! WHOOOOO

also i have given fizzys for new years so i cant really comment

diet anything is tasteless (specially coke)

ReputationRep:
    Not much restaurants offer coke anymore.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ramroff)
    i always give my birds a can of diet coke the morning after, they appreciate the gesture
    Are you mad?!?! Do you know how bad softdrink is for people and you go ahead and give it to BIRDS?!?! Who have a far more delicate digestive system than us!!!
    What type of birds are they anyway?

ReputationRep:
    Are you mad?!?! Do you know how bad softdrink is for people and you go ahead and give it to BIRDS?!?! Who have a far more delicate digestive system than us!!!

I don't think he means birds with wings :rolleyes: . And i think both coke and pepsi are nasty :p:

ReputationRep:
    Birds and other animals and stuff don't drink soft drinks. They drink at least water.

ReputationRep:
    awwwwww *hug* 'bird' is another term for girl (i think er means after having sex )

ReputationRep:
    pepsi,coke tasts weird to me

ReputationRep:
    Your funny..ur werent being serious were you?

ReputationRep:
    Pepsi Max or Diet Coke with Lemon are the only ones I really like. Coke makes my mouth feel funny :p:

ReputationRep:
    Water and fruit juices only for me I don't do fizzy drinks!

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.