The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I drink it because my dad brings a couple of free cans (and choc bars etc) home every evening from work. :p: Leftover lunch allowance = extra junk for us. :rolleyes:
Reply 41
mxox
Never heard that theory before :confused:

its not a theory. its truth.
Reply 42
TK
awwwwww *hug* 'bird' is another term for girl (i think er means after having sex :wink: )

Oh God. I feel so stupid :stupido2:.
It's not my fault...
Sorry ramroff :redface: .
Reply 43
john williams
Your funny..ur werent being serious were you?

I WAS serious. You could get people like that... I've seen people give their dogs BEER!!!
Not that I am saying you're like that ramroff!! Just a huge misunderstanding.
Reply 44
Pepsi is to much sugar in it....I have to tell a terrible fact i saw...there were BEES floating around the pepsi cups.. There r really tons of sugar in it :hmpf:

Coke!!!
Reply 45
technik
its not a theory. its truth.

where did u get info from though? i haven't ever heard of it before.
Reply 46
I'm drinking what I thought was a Diet Coke.. looked at the can and it says Coke LIGHT...looks exactly the same though..! whats the difference ? :confused:
Reply 47
No difference. I don't think there is "diet" coke only "light". It's Pepsi that's "diet".
Of course you can get Diet Coke!!
Diet coke - ice cold all the way baby :-)
Reply 50
SiAnY
Of course you can get Diet Coke!!

Then what's the difference between "Light" and "Diet"? I don't remember of getting diet ever...only light.
Reply 51
Coke all the way. But,only if it's regular.
Reply 52
Coke, Cause there's more variety :biggrin:
Reply 53
Coke, no question about it :biggrin: .
They both taste exactly the same to me, but for some reason I prefer Coke. :biggrin:
Reply 55
Blush Babe
No difference. I don't think there is "diet" coke only "light". It's Pepsi that's "diet".

Incorrect.

The British version of the Light Coke is called Diet.
Reply 56
diet coke
Reply 57
try 7UP
Blush Babe
But I think the "no calories" or "only one calorie" is a lie because the first thing dieticians tell you is to cut out the softdrink, even diet or light.

That's because it's "unhealthy", not calorific
Pepsi don't do Cherry & Vanilla - therefore they lose!

Latest

Trending

Trending