Elaineg
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
Hi, I have applied to GCU and UWS for mental health and Learning disability nursing. Can anyone give any advise on best prep for group interview please 😊
coco:)
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 months ago
I'm not too sure if I can give you specific advice for nursing but in general group interviews, you'll probably have to do some group tasks and present/discuss something. Make sure you give everyone a chance to speak and if there are people who aren't contributing as much as them what they think and try and involve them. If you have a group discussion with the interviewer(s) it's always nice to say things like 'Yes, I agree with x because xyz'. Actively try and learn people's names and things about them - I recommend arriving a bit earlier so u can start that as soon as you can. Overall you want to show them that you can work in a team, be a good listener and perhaps be a good leader. Good luck!
Last edited by coco:); 4 months ago
Elaineg
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Thank you so much for your help

(Original post by coco:))
I'm not too sure if I can give you specific advice for nursing but in general group interviews, you'll probably have to do some group tasks and present/discuss something. Make sure you give everyone a chance to speak and if there are people who aren't contributing as much as them what they think and try and involve them. If you have a group discussion with the interviewer(s) it's always nice to say things like 'Yes, I agree with x because xyz'. Actively try and learn people's names and things about them - I recommend arriving a bit earlier so u can start that as soon as you can. Overall you want to show them that you can work in a team, be a good listener and perhaps be a good leader. Good luck!
coco:)
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Elaineg)
Thank you so much for your help
No problem!
xxjessyxx
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
I had a group interview for Leeds and it was pretty chill. No need to worry at all. People took turns to answer and it worked fine.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA Combined Science - Biology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (26)
38.81%
The paper was reasonable (22)
32.84%
Not feeling great about that exam... (13)
19.4%
It was TERRIBLE (6)
8.96%

Watched Threads