The Student Room Group

MA Documentary and film practical

Hi, I am hesitating between several universities for a practical master in documentary and film, I have received an offer from UCL Ethnographic documentary and film and would like to know what it is worth ? Do students sucessfully enter the industry and are the practical learnings consequent? I also applied for LFS in film making and UAL documentary do you think they are better than UCL master ?
Are you only looking for London places? You should check CILECT and industry awards and connections too.
Original post by leagoubet
Hi, I am hesitating between several universities for a practical master in documentary and film, I have received an offer from UCL Ethnographic documentary and film and would like to know what it is worth ? Do students sucessfully enter the industry and are the practical learnings consequent? I also applied for LFS in film making and UAL documentary do you think they are better than UCL master ?

Hey I'm looking to apply for UCL too, did you end up going and what kind of things did you end up putting on your personal statement? Do you have any advice?

Many thanks,

Tiff

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending