muteebm
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
The first cybersecurity exam is tomorrow - for those that are doing this exam how are you revising for it ?!
Dan100s
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 week ago
I had the exam today. I did the whole of activity 1. If you revise all protection measures and solutions e.g. Misconfigured or unmaintained firewall... can caause dangerous packets of data to enter the network causing it to overload and crash resulting in data loss. In order to prevent this, the company should reinstall the firewall and assure its updated to the latest software. you will be all set for paper A. You need to know at least 10 normal methods and minimum 2 specific methods (methods that are specifically linked to what the question or unlikely threats that may come up in the exam). if you have at least 10 threats and solutions you will be fine and should be able to obtain a good grade. Best of luck, if you know any tips for activity 2 lmk
Last edited by Dan100s; 1 week ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever considered or are you currently considering an apprenticeship?

Yes, I am actively considering an apprenticeship (73)
13.15%
I am actively considering an alternative to uni that isn't an apprenticeship (9)
1.62%
I have considered an apprenticeship but it's not for me (142)
25.59%
I am considering a degree apprenticeship (44)
7.93%
I haven't considered an apprenticeship (269)
48.47%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (18)
3.24%

Watched Threads