Manchester orthodontic therapy course

Watch this thread
Na1456
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
Hi! Has anyone got an interview for the Manchester dental hospital orthodontic therapy course?
Alexx_mb19
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
Yes I have an interview Wednesday, have you?
Na1456
Rep:
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
(Original post by Alexx_mb19)
Yes I have an interview Wednesday, have you?
Yes I’ve had my interview

just waiting to hear back now
Alexx_mb19
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Na1456)
Yes I’ve had my interview

just waiting to hear back now
Ooh very nice, did it go well? I've heard its meant to be a pretty laid back interview, hope that's the case
Na1456
Rep:
It went well thank you How was yours Do you know when we will hear back?
Ooh very nice, did it go well? I've heard its meant to be a pretty laid back interview, hope that's the case
Alexx_mb19
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
We are meant to find out today by email. I can't stop refreshing them 😂. But I feel it went well, so fingers crossed
Na1456
Rep:
We are meant to find out today by email. I can't stop refreshing them 😂. But I feel it went well, so fingers crossed
Good luck!!
Alexx_mb19
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Back at you 🙂
Na1456
Rep:
Back at you 🙂
Did you get in x
Alexx_mb19
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Did you get in x
Nope did you?
Na1456
Rep:
Nope did you?
No I didn’t unfortunately
Alexx_mb19
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
No I didn’t unfortunately
Can I ask what qualifications and experience you have I applied with? Have you applied anywhere else?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA Combined Science - Biology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (61)
34.46%
The paper was reasonable (70)
39.55%
Not feeling great about that exam... (28)
15.82%
It was TERRIBLE (18)
10.17%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed