Don’t know if I lost my virginity or not

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
Possible TMI !!! Please don’t judge me, I was drunk

So I’m 17 and I went out yesterday with my friend, we got into a club and got quite drunk and i met this guy, he was also 17. Let’s say his name was Chad. We kissed and I wined on him a bit and we danced together. He was my 2nd ever kiss btw. Then I went into the girls toilets to look for my friend. He came in and started kissing me against the cubicle door and then we went inside the cubicle and he shut the door and locked it. Btw I’ve never had sex or done anything other than a kiss a while ago. Anyway, he grabbed my throat and pushed my back against the wall and started kissing me more before I felt his fingers go inside me and he was going really fast. I’m not going to lie it hurt and it was uncomfortable but I let him do it. Then he got his **** out !! He put my hand on it and I rubbed it a bit but I didn’t know what to do and he pushed my head down but I shook my head and stood back up and said I couldn’t do it. He was like fine can you take it then and turned me around with his hand on my neck and pulled my dress up. I didn’t know what to do and didn’t say anything which I regret, I wish I said stop and just left the toilet. Then he spat on his fingers and started rubbing and leant me over. He went to close the toilet lid and then we both realised there was blood on his fingers. I looked down and there was blood dripping. He asked my why I didn’t tell him I was on my period but I didn’t know what to say because I finished my period a week ago. Then he stopped and let me out the cubicle and went to the boys toilets to wash his hands. I grabbed my friend who was outside and ran up the stairs and got into a taxi home. When I took my dress off the bottom of it was soaked with blood?? Im so glad we didn’t have sex, the blood literally saved me. But yeah I don’t know, does that mean I’m not a virgin anymore? I blocked the boy on everything and he tried to message my friend but she blocked him too. I regret everything so much. I feel so ashamed.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
bump?
Anonymous #2
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Possible TMI !!! Please don’t judge me, I was drunk

So I’m 17 and I went out yesterday with my friend, we got into a club and got quite drunk and i met this guy, he was also 17. Let’s say his name was Chad. We kissed and I wined on him a bit and we danced together. He was my 2nd ever kiss btw. Then I went into the girls toilets to look for my friend. He came in and started kissing me against the cubicle door and then we went inside the cubicle and he shut the door and locked it. Btw I’ve never had sex or done anything other than a kiss a while ago. Anyway, he grabbed my throat and pushed my back against the wall and started kissing me more before I felt his fingers go inside me and he was going really fast. I’m not going to lie it hurt and it was uncomfortable but I let him do it. Then he got his **** out !! He put my hand on it and I rubbed it a bit but I didn’t know what to do and he pushed my head down but I shook my head and stood back up and said I couldn’t do it. He was like fine can you take it then and turned me around with his hand on my neck and pulled my dress up. I didn’t know what to do and didn’t say anything which I regret, I wish I said stop and just left the toilet. Then he spat on his fingers and started rubbing and leant me over. He went to close the toilet lid and then we both realised there was blood on his fingers. I looked down and there was blood dripping. He asked my why I didn’t tell him I was on my period but I didn’t know what to say because I finished my period a week ago. Then he stopped and let me out the cubicle and went to the boys toilets to wash his hands. I grabbed my friend who was outside and ran up the stairs and got into a taxi home. When I took my dress off the bottom of it was soaked with blood?? Im so glad we didn’t have sex, the blood literally saved me. But yeah I don’t know, does that mean I’m not a virgin anymore? I blocked the boy on everything and he tried to message my friend but she blocked him too. I regret everything so much. I feel so ashamed.
I think he may have broken your hymen, but I'm not sure.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I think he may have broken your hymen, but I'm not sure.
It’s still bleeding now so i think so?
Anonymous #3
Report 14 minutes ago
Hey. So this is a case of the blood most likely came from the breaking of your hymen. The hymen is not an indication of virginity! You can break it doing sports! So the answer is no, you haven't.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever considered or are you currently considering an apprenticeship?

Yes, I am actively considering an apprenticeship (47)
12.21%
I am actively considering an alternative to uni that isn't an apprenticeship (8)
2.08%
I have considered an apprenticeship but it's not for me (98)
25.45%
I am considering a degree apprenticeship (34)
8.83%
I haven't considered an apprenticeship (184)
47.79%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (14)
3.64%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise