_samantha.smithh
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
Anybody applying? Applications opened today.
xo.lizziee
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by _samantha.smithh)
I am (for history I think) but I can't seem to be let onto the application portal??? I log in and it just doesn't let me in
_samantha.smithh
Rep:
(Original post by xo.lizziee)
I am (for history I think) but I can't seem to be let onto the application portal??? I log in and it just doesn't let me in
That was happening to me earlier ( I was using my phone and iPad). It seems to work on laptop/PC for me though
xo.lizziee
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
That was happening to me earlier ( I was using my phone and iPad). It seems to work on laptop/PC for me though
still doesn't work on my Mac gonna keep trying haha. what subject are you applying for
_samantha.smithh
Rep:
(Original post by xo.lizziee)
still doesn't work on my Mac gonna keep trying haha. what subject are you applying for
Computing science, wbu?
strugglingsixth
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
yes! applied for physics with chemistry as a backup
ayylena
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
I applied as well, does anyone know what my chances of getting in would be as I have no disadvantaging circumstances (never been in care, live in a good area etc) but I got 10 x 9s on GCSE...is that enough?
xo.lizziee
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Computing science, wbu?
history w/ classics (Greece) as my backup
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
i applied....
my 1st choice is philosophy, politics and economics (ppe) and my backup is engineering science
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by ayylena)
I applied as well, does anyone know what my chances of getting in would be as I have no disadvantaging circumstances (never been in care, live in a good area etc) but I got 10 x 9s on GCSE...is that enough?
those are really good grades well done!! not to be too blunt, but on the uniq website they said they prioritised students who:
- have ever been in care.
- have been eligible for free school meals.
- live in areas where relatively few people progress to higher education, using POLAR postcode classification system.
- live in areas associated with lower socio-economic backgrounds, using ACORN postcode classification.

on the website it also says ''UNIQ applicants who live in POLAR Q1 areas are selected before students with similar academic potential who live in other POLAR postcode areas'' and ''UNIQ applicants who live in ACORN 5 areas are selected before students with similar academic potential who live in ACORN 4 postcodes''

i'm guessing that the more criteria you meet the more likely you are to get a place.... good luck though
sciencegcsesss
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
I’m applying for law with history as a backup
hatle76
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
I’ve applied for classics: Ancient Greece with a backup of theology and religion.

I’m on free school meals and I’m hoping it’s good to get me on
caseytsmyth
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Me too, I'm applying for physics but not sure whether to put chemistry or engineering as a backup!
DP4300
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
I've applied for chemistry and biochemistry as a backup. Good luck guys!
strugglingsixth
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
Anyone applied to UNIQ this year and awaiting decision?
Kikisampala
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by strugglingsixth)
Anyone applied to UNIQ this year and awaiting decision?
meeee
strugglingsixth
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Kikisampala)
meeee
What did you apply for?
Kikisampala
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by strugglingsixth)
What did you apply for?
Medicine and Biomed as backup! Good Luck cause the deadline is tomorrow!
strugglingsixth
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Kikisampala)
Medicine and Biomed as backup! Good Luck cause the deadline is tomorrow!
best of luck to you too! fingers crossed
onlyiki
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
Has anyone applied to the Uniq 2022 program and have you already received your result? i havent yet and i'm literally so scared
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Sociology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (31)
21.68%
The paper was reasonable (65)
45.45%
Not feeling great about that exam... (31)
21.68%
It was TERRIBLE (16)
11.19%

Watched Threads