Fred Watch

Watch this thread
CoolCavy
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 months ago
Some ones for the oldies:

Should I set the fire alarms off in TESCO Hull because noone likes me
What language do bilinguals think in
What does 'Insert generic phrase' mean in this context
Babaji's love solutions, email [email protected]
black tea
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by CoolCavy)

We should pair up the trolls offering love solutions with the trolls who can't get laid...
Last edited by black tea; 4 months ago
username5839543
Rep:
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
Elsewhere on the internet, TSR is stereotyped by this question, but when people actually post something along these lines you get immediately shot down.
‘I want to do either Law or Medicine at oxbridge- help me decide which and where!’
black tea
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Cancelled Alice)
Elsewhere on the internet, TSR is stereotyped by this question, but when people actually post something along these lines you get immediately shot down.
‘I want to do either Law or Medicine at oxbridge- help me decide which and where!’
I'm pretty sure I have even seen people asking if you can do both together!
username5839543
Rep:
(Original post by black tea)
I'm pretty sure I have even seen people asking if you can do both together!
I’ve definitely seen someone asking quite seriously if they can train as a barrister whilst practicing medicine.
username5050312
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
"How tall are you?"
"Why aren't my parents replacing my iphone 200?"
"I am so depressed"
"I am freaking out"
"PLEASE HELP"
"I stole from Donald Trumps house, will I get in trouble?"
username5050312
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
I’ve definitely seen someone asking quite seriously if they can train as a barrister whilst practicing medicine.
Easy stuff. Someone in my class does 9 A levels. Dead serious btw.
Last edited by username5050312; 4 months ago
black tea
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
Yes, I think that's the thread I'm thinking of. Good on them for being so ambitious, I guess - here's me struggling to find motivation to even cook dinner...
black tea
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by cleveranimal56)
Easy stuff. Someone in my class does 9 A levels. Dead serious btw.
One question - just why? (And out of interest, what A Levels?)
username5050312
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by black tea)
One question - just why? (And out of interest, what A Levels?)
You've probably guessed it. But most of them are languages that he is fluent in, so those are going to be easy A stars for him. He does it because of his overambitious mother and maybe love for languages? I have no idea. But imagine getting more A stars in A level than someone got in GCSEs
Surnia
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
"I can manifest and had a threesome with Harry Potter and Draco Malfoy, after learning a new language and revising all my A-level material. It only took an hour."
gjd800
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by CoolCavy)

I remember the fire alarms ones, ha
brjf
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Squiggles1238)
I read this as freud watch, you can tell im revising psychology 😂
Or philosophy 😏
brjf
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Surnia)
"I can manifest and had a threesome with Harry Potter and Draco Malfoy, after learning a new language and revising all my A-level material. It only took an hour."
Or “I got A*A*A*A in A-Levels, help me choose between Oxford or Cambridge blah blah blah blah blah”
ROTL94 2
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
Freds about specific users (thought we were past that )
gjd800
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by ROTL94 2)
It is pathetic preteen nonsense
brjf
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
Ah the days of AngeryPenguin
ROTL94 2
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by gjd800)
It is pathetic preteen nonsense
Yeah, I still remember the ones made by people claiming to be 'in love' with me. Like you're probably 12 this is ****ing disgusting and rancid.
gjd800
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
Yeah, I still remember the ones made by people claiming to be 'in love' with me. Like you're probably 12 this is ****ing disgusting and rancid.
Yes, quite. I reported it anyway for the stupid use of anon
username5839543
Rep:
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=7155988

Odd threads being made by myself.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your Edexcel A-level Economics Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (72)
16.63%
The paper was reasonable (212)
48.96%
Not feeling great about that exam... (103)
23.79%
It was TERRIBLE (46)
10.62%

Watched Threads