Bank of England Degree Apprenticeship 2022

Watch
mitchellday
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
Hello!

Just looking to see if anybody else has applied for the Bank of England degree apprenticeship this year and to see where you are at with your application?

Thanks!
sj.21
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 days ago
Hi, i have for the economics one wbu
Last edited by sj.21; 6 days ago
zainab._
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by sj.21)
Hi
Do you study A Level Economics ?
sj.21
Rep:
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by zainab._)
Hi
Do you study A Level Economics ?
Yh
zainab._
Rep:
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by sj.21)
Yh
Can I PM you please x ?
sj.21
Rep:
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by zainab._)
Can I PM you please x
Ok what about ?
zainab._
Rep:
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by sj.21)
Ok what about ?
Economics
starssash
Rep:
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by mitchellday)
Hello!

Just looking to see if anybody else has applied for the Bank of England degree apprenticeship this year and to see where you are at with your application?

Thanks!
I have applied and completed the situational judgment test, and have been waiting for a reply for ages now.
mitchellday
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report Thread starter 3 days ago
(Original post by sj.21)
Yep same! I've done the online quiz but haven't heard anything since November so I guess they are still waiting for more applicants.
reditater
Rep:
Report 1 day ago
(Original post by mitchellday)
Yep same! I've done the online quiz but haven't heard anything since November so I guess they are still waiting for more applicants.
Highly doubt it as the application window closes on 14th January 2022
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever considered or are you currently considering an apprenticeship?

Yes, I am actively considering an apprenticeship (62)
12.68%
I am actively considering an alternative to uni that isn't an apprenticeship (9)
1.84%
I have considered an apprenticeship but it's not for me (129)
26.38%
I am considering a degree apprenticeship (43)
8.79%
I haven't considered an apprenticeship (230)
47.03%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (16)
3.27%

Watched Threads