thoughts on anxiety pens?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
eg ripple
i purchased one and it's my first time using it.
are they effective at all and do they cause any harm?
im over 18 so im eligible but im just curious.
Honey57
Badges: 15
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 weeks ago
How’re they different from normal pens if I may ask?
black tea
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 weeks ago
How is this different to a vape?

I mean, they are definitely safer than smoking, but I can't imagine inhaling any kind of random chemicals into your lungs is a good idea..
Anonymous #1
(Original post by black tea)
How is this different to a vape?

I mean, they are definitely safer than smoking, but I can't imagine inhaling any kind of random chemicals into your lungs is a good idea..
all ripple+ diffusers are completely free of nicotine, tobacco, Vitamin E acetate, THC, CBD, and any other regulated substance.

this what it says on the website so seems to be different to vape
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Honey57)
How’re they different from normal pens if I may ask?
doesnt have harmful chemicals i suppose
Mesopotamian.
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
I thought you were referring to an actual pen you write with until I read the replies :facepalm:

I’ve just done a Google search and it seems that it does contain CBD. I personally wouldn’t use anything (non-prescribed/ not medically licensed) that introduces exogenous substances that could potentially change the balance of chemicals/hormones/neurotransmitters etc in my body.
Last edited by Mesopotamian.; 2 weeks ago
Muttly
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
It's not a pen or a vape but a cheap alternative - Make a fist, as if you are going to punch someone. Bring your fist to your mouth and push your lips down into the gap just above your thumb. Just breath in and out into your fist really slowly feeling the air being sucked in and blown out down through the inside of your fist. Your fist will keep your lips warm. Carry on for as long as you want to. Focus totally on slowing your breathing gently and slowly and think about nothing else as you do this. It should make you feel calmer after a few minutes. Cheap and no health risks (though maybe wash your hands more often?)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

When did you submit your Ucas application if you applied to go to university this year?

September 2021 (36)
7.2%
October 2021 (223)
44.6%
November 2021 (59)
11.8%
December 2021 (64)
12.8%
January 2021 (60)
12%
I still haven't submitted it yet! (43)
8.6%