Government announces that LFTs are no longer necessary for poor people. *FAKE NEWS*

Watch
Cancelled Alice
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
A government spokesman has revealed that after a comprehensive review of the evidence, including social media usage data, the conclusion that ‘COVID is a disease which is exclusive to the middle class’ has been drawn. This is ‘good news [for the tax payer] as free lateral flow tests are no longer justifiable. If you can afford to buy a coffee on the way to work, you need to test’.

This is currently, at this point in time *FAKE NEWS*.
Last edited by Cancelled Alice; 1 week ago
Cancelled Alice
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Almost, unfortunately.

https://news.sky.com/story/covid-mic...weeks-12512861
‘Michael Gove refuses to deny free lateral flow tests will be phased out in the coming weeks’
Last edited by Cancelled Alice; 2 weeks ago
0ptics
Badges: 19
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Cancelled Alice)
Did you really just believe me?
Yes, yes I did. I don’t watch the news.
Cancelled Alice
Rep:
(Original post by 0ptics)
Yes, yes I did. I don’t watch the news.
It’s terrible that the above title is believable. I believe we may have been infiltrated by those damn Americans.
hungrysalamander
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
Outrageous, we need 25 hour school days to repair the damages of COVID to education!
0ptics
Report 2 weeks ago
It’s terrible that the above title is believable. I believe we may have been infiltrated by those damn Americans.
Being around americans for too long makes you lose brain cells, confirmed. Incidentally, being anon for too long also makes you lose brain cells. Want to confirm on the latter statement, sal?
hungrysalamander
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
Being around americans for too long makes you lose brain cells, confirmed. Incidentally, being anon for too long also makes you lose brain cells. Want to confirm on the latter statement, sal?
I can confirm both statements tbh.
Cancelled Alice
Rep:
Cancelled Alice
Rep:
(Original post by hungrysalamander)
I can confirm both statements tbh.
So basically you’ve given yourself a hangover. Please don’t spend too much time in anon, we’d miss you
hungrysalamander
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
So basically you’ve given yourself a hangover. Please don’t spend too much time in anon, we’d miss you
Unlikely given how I don't drink. I only use anon in this thread and it was 0ptics' idea.
0ptics
Report 2 weeks ago
Unlikely given how I don't drink. I only use anon in this thread and it was 0ptics' idea.
Yep. BTW, @alice, the cool anons are there, just saying. Also, this idea further stemmed into another thread called anon world. Yeah, it’s a weird anon binge.
hungrysalamander
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
Yep. BTW, @alice, the cool anons are there, just saying. Also, this idea further stemmed into another thread called anon world. Yeah, it’s a weird anon binge.
She can be anon 22
ROTL94 2
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
Well, she is an expert on school yard bullying so this new appointment does make a degree of sense.
0ptics
Report 2 weeks ago
She can be anon 22
A nice even number. It’s also divisible by 11. I think this would be a good outcome after all.
Cancelled Alice
Rep:
Yeah I meant in the sense that Americans leave you with a sore head and bad ears.
hungrysalamander
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
Yeah I meant in the sense that Americans leave you with a sore head and bad ears.
You don't want to hear about the American who attempted to slide into my PM's.
Last edited by hungrysalamander; 2 weeks ago
Cancelled Alice
Rep:
She can be anon 22
Oooh I’ll go and bagsy my spot. Thanks for the invite
Cancelled Alice
Rep:
You don't want to hear about the American who attempted to slide into my PM's.
Maybe I do…..
that does sound scary though
Last edited by Cancelled Alice; 2 weeks ago
wifd149
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
11 hours school days will beat those intense Asian schools with evening classes.
Quady
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
…. In an effort to repair the damage that COVID has inflicted on children’s education. Teachers unions to fight back.
Is this start from September or like Easter?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

When did you submit your Ucas application if you applied to go to university this year?

September 2021 (12)
6%
October 2021 (97)
48.5%
November 2021 (20)
10%
December 2021 (30)
15%
January 2021 (16)
8%
I still haven't submitted it yet! (20)
10%